craigslist ad... Hilarious!

S

stinkystomper

There is an entire site of craigslist ads this guy replies to. He's just messing with the people. I was reading through some of his replies and this particular one took me 20 minutes to read because I was laughing so hard I was crying most of the time. Maybe I'm easily amused by this is friggin hilarious.

If you don't laugh at this you have zero sense of humor lol.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=53

LOL she fell into that one line and sinker.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Lol, that would have been a good one to have a camera on her while she was reading it.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Epointer.....
#1 because brian would think I was trying to run him out of biz
#2 because that site there is a bit lude and rude and the humor that is posted definitely can't be handled by most.

Remember the wheel chair screaming down hill in a total ball of fire? the caption read "special olympics torch lighting ceromony".

Well that post lasted about 5 seconds. I got a few hundred death threats, and the mods threatened me with permanent exile!

People on here just can't handle funny and have even less humor.

I keep visiting that site to check up on the "you laugh you loose" thread. That's the best thread ever!

The funniest part about is this ding-bat seems to be taking his post seriously. Even though my wife happens to be in a wheelchair at the moment,still think the one about the special olympics torch bearer was laugh out loud funny. Doubt if I will tell her that one though...

pilgrim

My point is to laugh at life. I have lots of friends in wheel chairs, an uncle dying of cancer etc. etc....

I bought my uncle a bunch of shotgun shells for christmas. On the package I wrote, "I hope you live long enough to enjoy these!"

Why you ask? cuz I can laugh through the emotions. Why sit around crying about stuff you can't control. It sucks and its life and humor helps me cope.

As for that picture here it is. I tooke the caption off but it used to have the caption of "special olympics torch lighting ceromony"

85596909owned_own3d_wheelchair_on_fire.jpg

That is one of the funniest things I have read in quite some time. Thanks for sharing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom