CRAPPY MM SALES ADD.....

nickman

Long Time Member
So.....I saw the add on here for the NU WAVE cooktop thingy. I bought the 2 for 1 deal........I AM STUPID!

They sent half of what I paid for and now won't answer phone calls, emails, or comments.

I should have known better, but it seemed like a neat thing to have, just to whip up some lite meal, for just me. The system requires special pans that you can only get thru the NU WAVE company and although I paid for them, they did not send them as promised.

I have $159.90 invested in 2 of these and will send them to anyone who wants them for half of what I paid........that way, when you can't use them either, you will only be half as STUPID as I was for buying them in the first place.

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Look at the top of this page.....it is there right now!

>Look at the top of this
>page.....it is there right now!
>
>
>"Being an idiot is NOT an
>art form. Give it up!"
>

I keep getting a outdoor video add

Strange......maybe the adds run differently in different areas of the country......as in the NU WAVE add only runs where there are a lot of gullible, old, crippled up dumbfuks!

It is still on the top of this page!

Maybe Budweiser runs adds where you live!

I believe the software picks up on websearches you have done recently and targets products to your previous searches......

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

JUDAS Nicky!

You've been shoppin for Pots & Pans lately!

The Government/Obama is watchin every move you make!

I'm Surprised it wasn't a Russian Chick you ordered through the MM Website!:D

Or maybe the Big Teated Chick with the Brown Shirt that says:"I POOPED Today!"

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

I already got the "massively endowed" Russian chick......that's why I need the pots and pans!

I'm laughing my head off. I make custom hunting knives and my add at the top is for knife sharpening kits such as Lansky.
I wonder if Red is getting adds for Chippendale dancers.

RELH

Think of all the penis enhancement adds 440 is getting..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Think of all the penis enhancement
>adds 440 is getting..
>
>
>

.....and all the Rainbow Warrior membership applications!

I would be thrilled to get a $159.90 cooktop thingy ad. But after a $400,000 divorce plus $65,000 in divorce attorney fees all I get now are tax resolution and bankruptcy attorney ads.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom