CRY ME A RIVER!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
If We're gonna worry about the HF Raffle Draw Odds!

Which is Fine By me!

I don't GAF about it one way or the other!

I'd like to know what My Odds are of Handing My Dedicated Hunter Deer Tag back Un-Notched & drawing the Tag that they/DWR give away each year are?

And Remember!

Big Game Seasons are still a few Months away!

People are in PISS POOR Moods!

Answers PLEASE!

And Thanks in advance!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I believe the DWR did away with the limited entry tag drawing for those dedicated hunters who turned in their tag. They use to give 1 tag to every 200 dedicated hunters who turned in their tag but not any more. Odds would of been 1 in 200

So?

Now my Odds are 0 in ever how many?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Were in piss poor moods because were a bunch of losers. I had 17 points and applied for a 4th season tag and didn't draw. Last year it took only 13 or 14 points. Evidently other nimrods found out about those 260" sheds that were picked up in March. I should have known. Hmmm maybe Robert (please dear) knew about the HODAD...and he had 18 points. It's not fair!

Oh!

So We're all Losers!

Seems I've been reminded of that lately!

And we've got a few months to go before the StickFlippers get their Sticks & Strings out,before the SmokePolers start Blowing Smoke,and before all the Pumpkins start attempting 2 Mile+ Shots,JUDAS I can't wait!

Bessie,

Should have listened years ago when I was preaching go for the obscure units. 5 years after putting one 380 bull on the wall I will be chasing the big stinky again. 1st year back in the draw I get a tag! Will lightning strike twice?

I don't know that you are a loser, maybe better just get in a game you can win.

I certainly found out that a successful letter on a poor unit beats the @#$% out of an unsuccessful letter for the 18th year in row.

>Bessie,
>
>Should have listened years ago when
>I was preaching go for
>the obscure units. 5 years
>after putting one 380 bull
>on the wall I will
>be chasing the big stinky
>again. 1st year back in
>the draw I get a
>tag! Will lightning strike twice?
>
>
>I don't know that you are
>a loser, maybe better just
>get in a game you
>can win.
>
>I certainly found out that a
>successful letter on a poor
>unit beats the @#$% out
>of an unsuccessful letter for
>the 18th year in
>row.

Howdy mulepacker!

You're Right,Can't Argue!

I Hope Lightning does Strike Twice for ya!

Best of Luck!

My bud has a muzzy tag in that same unit mulepacker---

Leave him 1 will ya! ha

Maybe we will bump into you this summer while hiking/scouting.

Robb

What does GAF mean. Stop using pig Latin an say exactly what you mean. No more codes.
Thanks. The management.

Haven't you guys been around long enough to know that BESS has made up his own language? It's called Gibberish and only BESS/elkassassin/BOBCAT/lonelylover/buttdart knows exactly what it means. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>I don't know pig Latin...but my
>guess on GAF was "give
>a f?ck"...??
>But I don't know JUDAS???
>Any help?

JUDAS is judas priest I am guessing. It is a slang for basically WTF (what the F##K) :) Guessing some of you guys have seen a few decades pass in your lifetimes??? :D
If you really wanted to know any slang terms, can go to the urban dictionary online and I think just about every term is on there. If I remember correctly, elkassassin got "pisscutter" on there a couple years ago????

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I think HUNT_REZ or TEAM_UFC entered me in the Urban Dictionary!

As Per Urban Dictionary:

Pisscutter

A very small sub standard Bull Elk or Mule Deer buck commonly found and harvested by Utah sportsmen.

Say Bob Im going over to see Bessy's buck, care to put down that Mountain Dew and LDS bible and join me? NO thanks if I know ole Bessy it's just another pisscutter.

>I think HUNT_REZ or TEAM_UFC entered
>me in the Urban Dictionary!
>
>
>As Per Urban Dictionary:
>
>
>Pisscutter
>
>A very small sub standard Bull
>Elk or Mule Deer buck
>commonly found and harvested by
>Utah sportsmen.
>
>Say Bob Im going over to
>see Bessy's buck, care to
>put down that Mountain Dew
>and LDS bible and join
>me? NO thanks if I
>know ole Bessy it's just
>another pisscutter.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Don't be blaming that on someone else, we all know YOU entered it in there! :D

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom