507picture_early_09_cc_167.jpg

5499picture_early_09_cc_169.jpg

>I think he couldn't take it
>any longer and committed suicide.
>
>Cool, but ugly.
>
>Yelum

lol Great point of view Yelum !! I would have to agree. It is cool though.

Wow, looks like a dead head cactus buck to me. Any how a great cool find, need to get that euro mounted, look cool.

Had a freind who shot a deer in Pioche a while back that had the same type of rack ,his was in the velvet and the points were soft ,you could actually squeeze them and they had a weird spongie texture to them ,great find.

I don't know what is more wierd-- the antlers or you taking that head in the house and setting it on the counter. It is an odd head and will look great cleaned up.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

DAWGS,
DO THE ANTLERS FEEL HOLLOW. I FOUND A DEADHEAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND THE ANTLERS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE HOLLOW. I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAS ONE LIKE THAT AND IT ALSO FEELS LIKE THEY ARE HOLLOW AND LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MELTED.

Yeah, they do have a hollow feel to them? Biologist people, what might cause such a thing? My counter-top? The thing STINKS! I have plenty of deadheads and none of them smell like this crazy thing. I brought it to school to show my students and they all thought it was just bizarre looking (and smelling).

Hey if this who I think it i AZ is i would really like to see it. I would defiantly bug it.But if you wanted boiled and pay for the propane I will do the honors of boiling it out. Was the body ate up or just decaying?

"THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO LIVE IT!"

There is something truly wrong. They look like open flesh. I would defiantly call your your local Fish and Game. It is like something out of a science fiction movie! What state are you in?

"THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO LIVE IT!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom