Cursed ...

fireball77

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15 AT 05:44PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15 AT 03:32?PM (MST)

Well genetics is literally killing me, looks like I inherited heart issues, may be going in for a stent, anyone else have this problem/ been through it ??? ( for all those that thought I was heartless you're wrong, they found mine heheh ) ;)...... worst pain in my life just sayin!!!

WOW!

Sorry to hear this Lil Red!

Praying for you & Best of Luck!

Hope all goes Well!

Prayers & Hugs Sent your way!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15 AT 06:11PM (MST)[p]Thanks Bessy ...I'll be ok... just worried, I'm to young for this crap!!!

Red, First off, Good Luck with your procedure!

Bruce Bochy, the Manager of the SF Giants, had some stints put in last week while he was getting the Giants spring training off to it's start down in Az. He went in one afternoon and was home feeling great, better than ever, a couple days later. They got this stuff pretty much down! Hope it works the same or better for you!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Heart issues at 24? That's almost unheard of. You're in my prayers!

Bochy made it through fine and everyone was happy. Well, everyone except the Dodgers.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Get better real quick Becki!

2311idiot.jpg

Jeez red, get better soon. I'll be thinking positive thoughts.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15 AT 08:39PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15 AT 08:16?PM (MST)

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15
>AT 05:44?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-15
>AT 03:32?PM (MST)

>
>
>
>Well genetics is literally killing me,
>looks like I inherited heart
>issues, may be going in
>for a stent, anyone else
>have this problem/ been through
>it ??? ( for
>all those that thought I
>was heartless you're wrong, they
>found mine heheh ) ;)......
>worst pain in my life
>just sayin!!!

Genetics played a part time in my wife's HA in January. Two stents that night, heart doing good ever since. She's on a blood thinner, something to that allows the blood platelets to so slide past the stents. Good that they got to you before an HA.

Thanks fellas ...scared to death, spent all day at hospital yesterday running tests, and next Tuesday I have 3 more scheduled ...Yay!!!

Becki...a friend of mine just had 2 stents put in him after they found out that the electrical part of his pace maker was shorting out. In and out of hospital in 2 days and becasue of the pace maker, he had to lay flat for 4-5 days before any active use. He is doing good now and said he will meet us in the morning for our usual breakfast on Wed's....

You are younger than him and he had a pace maker put in him about 10 years ago.

You will be up and running 1911 around the house with that frying pan if he don't pay attention.....

We all are praying for your speedy recovery RED.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>Becki...a friend of mine just had
>2 stents put in him
>after they found out that
>the electrical part of his
>pace maker was shorting out.
> In and out of
>hospital in 2 days and
>becasue of the pace maker,
>he had to lay flat
>for 4-5 days before any
>active use. He is
>doing good now and said
>he will meet us in
>the morning for our usual
>breakfast on Wed's....
>
>You are younger than him and
>he had a pace maker
>put in him about 10
>years ago.
>
>You will be up and running
>1911 around the house with
>that frying pan if he
>don't pay attention.....
>
>We all are praying for your
>speedy recovery RED.
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Kilo....hoping for no stent and good news

Best wishes. My Dad had a heart attack at 44, which he lived through. He's 81 now. Take care of yourself.

You are tough. We all know and hope this is a easy in and out for you. I know how hard it is not to worry but they do have this process down. Good luck. You are in our thoughts and prayer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Lil Red we will hope for the best for you. Just be glad they caught it before something more serious happen. Hang tough and keep that frying pan handy for 1911's attitude adjustment. I bet you he will be waiting on you hand and foot until you get over this medical problem.

P.S. Next time you see my Cuz, take that damn globe from him and give it to 1911 for some target practice.

RELH

I had the procedure done three years ago after a heart attack. It will change your life alitle. I think a little more before I hike in any place that requires great exertion and I have asprin with me everywhere. I had three stints put in and they couldn't put in the fourth I didn't have time to sweat the operation I am grateful to the team that kept me alive.
PM me if you have specific questions. You will be fine and dancing around tne kitchen table in no time.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-15 AT 02:18PM (MST)[p]Thanks fellas from the bottom of my heart .I..all of you I'm freaking out, and the kind notes help, and it's nice knowing I won't be broken if I have it done !!! Yay me ;)

Homer you seem to have a lisp, that needs my fist so you can pronouce your Rs lol.... it's lil red to you !!!;)

Homer never had a lisp until he got a stent.

Just sayin'

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Prayers for you fireball.
Older brother had one installed last month.
Out the next day. Back to work the next week.
It really is amazing what the Doc's can do for us nowadays.
Take care
Foghorn

I got 13 of them its not so bad..if you just get one or two its nothing.you will be kicking butt in less than 30 days..

No freaking out, Red! You got this. Stay positive. You've got the biggest heart around...just needs a lil' fix. What's 45 been doing to break that heart? I might need to tune him up a little...;-)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-15 AT 12:13PM (MST)[p]Thanks Jenn and come and rough him up a little bit and we will call it physical therapy good :) !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom