cva wolf

nylogger

cva wolf

I recently won this gun in a raffle. How do they shoot? Are the reliable? Someday I may take it to Colorado. Should I trade it in on something else?

RE: cva wolf

I got one. Its an ooookaaay gun. Nothing special. Small, light, quick handling, accurate, factory sight is iffy, have had a few issues cocking, easy to clean, triggers nothing special. Good gun to have if you only use it once in a while.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-12 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]It is an awesome gun for the money!
100gr BH209, 250gr Powerbelt Aerolite @ 100 yards. Trigger is EXCELLENT and breaks creep free @ 28oz. I'd use it all the time if i didn't have so many others.
DSCN0106.jpg

100yrd
DSCN1547.jpg

160 yards. 3 shots closest to the right of the bulls eye were my grouping shots. Single shot directly over the bulls eye was my final shot after making scope adjustments. Orange bulls eye is 1" diameter for sizing reference.
DSCN0107.jpg

www.FrontierMuzzleloadin.powerguild.net

Last year my CVA Wolf would not #####. The hammer would not lock. It had been wet from rain and it caused me to blow an opportunity of a 70 yard shot at a nice 25 inch buck.

I don't think I could recommend you keep it. It shoots fine but so do others.

I bought a CVA Wolf at Cabela's on a clearance sale for $100 , one of the best 100 bucks I ever spent. Accurate ,easy to clean and light to carry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom