d-3 buck

J

jr95960

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-12 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]This is my archery d-3 buck. He is a 25 1/2 inch 6x6 taken in 2011.
6814photo.jpg

Well I just joined today and of course the pic didn't load. Uugghh. It showed that it loaded so I hit the send button but it obviously didn't come up. I am trying to figure it out. lol

Thanks. He has a little bit of a weird rack and was hard for me to score him and not even sure I did it right. I got around 190" I want to find someone who actually knows how to score deer and find out for sure.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-12 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]I have a pic of that buck alive near the guys house on harmony ridge estates that feeds them,also My brother knows how to score and would get you within a few inches hes done a scoring clinic before he may be interested hes the one who took the pic of it,he lives out 174.

Nice buck, but I hate to burst your bubble. I took that live pic and seen him hanging in the meat locker, he is no where near 190. I would be suprised if he was 155 gross. Now...... that 5x4 that your buddy shot, that guy at one point in his life would of gave the state archery typical a run for his money......

Well I know I didn't score him pefrectly but I think I am within 10 points. Either you are Bobby or your brother is. I know he had a live pic of him. And if you want to score him then we can do that. My friends 5x4 we guessed about a 180 buck.

DAMMMMNN 6x7!!!That pic actually reminds me of what my dad used to say....NEVER SHOOT THE LEADER IN A GROUP OF BUCKS, AS THE BIG BOYS NEVER LEAD THE WAY! Thats a smoker for sure.

I heard through the grape vine that you guys lost a buck up there in the archery season,did you ever find it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom