Daughter's First Hunt

C

Clark

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-10 AT 08:28PM (MST)[p]My daughter received an Arizona antelope tag that was transferred to her by grandpa. She made a solid one shot kill at 140 yards. The 270 she used for the hunt has now been claimed as hers...women!

I want to thank Grandpa and my good friend, Tim Pender for coming along and sharing the experience.

59414284photo.jpg

Congratulations!!!! I bet that was an exciting day for both of you. I am already counting the time(3 years) for when I can take my daughter. I will start her on rabbits this year.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

That is an awesome goat! Tell her congrats from all of us! By the way, does Grandpa get a little extra in his stocking this year? LOL!!

Congratulations! Awesome job! I got my first elk and buck last year so I know the excitement of hunting with your dad/daughter! Again, awesome job! :)

That a great shot of her first animal(great Buck) need to frame it up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Congrats to the young lady. Nice looking speed goat. I had a 7mm mag claimed by my daughter a few years back when she killed a whopper whitetail on her first hunt. Now she doesn't want to hunt with anything but the 7mm.

Phantom Hunter

Great to see a hunt like that.I know the feeling as I have daughters also,so I know you really had alot of fun.Congrats!

very cool! way to go DaD and Granpa for getting her out there! you should be walking around with your chest out . you have alot to be proud of.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm very proud of my daughter, we had a great time enjoying the outdoors together.

One of the many reasons I enjoy hunting Arizona, as a parent or grandparent you can transfer your tag to a minor child or grandchild. I have quite a few bonus points built up, when the next tags are drawn they will go to my two younger kids.

My daughter's been reading all the online hunting sites dreaming about the next hunt, she's hooked.

Clark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom