Davis School Teacher verdict

bergy

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-15 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]So who on here thinks that the 17 year old students involved with the Davis High School teacher are "innocent" or do think they knew what they were doing.... Here's my vote...

They were all Innocent!

They're only 17 for Gawds Sakes!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Innocent at 17? give me a break!

Remember, there IS a difference between the genders. So, for you "twisters", it's NOT the same if you turn things around.

Zeke

Those 3 boys will remember High school No doubt.
Never had a Teacher like her, so There was never a worry there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Innocent maybe not
Underage YES
SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE GETS!!!
Bet she regrets that set of bad choices.

A 17 year old can join the Army and die fighting for their country. But they can't buy a firearm, can't buy a beer, can't vote and can't have sex with someone that wants to have sex with them.

I'm not sure I understand the logic in any of that.

I agree that she should NOT have made herself available to the boys but the bottom line is there are no victims here!

She was in a position of authority and therein lies the rub.

If she would have been just the "neighbor", the punishment would have been different, I'm sure.

There's plenty of blame to go around here and the vixen isn't the only perpetrator.

Zeke

I think the "boys" knew exactly what they were doing, and no it doesn't make it ok. But you can still laugh at the SNL video that is very wrong fireball. If I take everything in life seriously even things like this, I'd go crazy.

I believe the most pain any of these boys had to endure was the dislocated shoulder or tennis elbow they might have from all the high fives they got from their buddy's. And as for the parents suing the district? Yep. Always someone else's fault. Let's get after some money.

I am as easy going as they get ...but Sexual abuse at any age is WRONG!!!( not saying the boys were innocent, but she should have had a little self control ) good Lord a hooker is way cheaper and far more legal than sexual abuse of a minor !!!

Would this be just as funny if it were a 13 yr old girl and a male teacher ...cause I'm sure there is a SNL about that too!!!

Bergy and shadow are you by chance nut rubbers, Leo, or hero back ground, because if you are it explains everything !!!

I Just SPEWED My DEW!

JUDAS red!

You're Killin Me!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

That was classic Fireball, I'm still chuckling. But really though we're not talking about 13 year old girls, not even close. While I think this gal is a creeper to do what she's done, these boys who are of age to enlist can hardly be considered innocent. Hell, I'd of chased her all over the school when I was 17 and I'd wager there's not many 17 year olds who wouldn't of done the same, given half the chance. The most appalling thing to me about the whole story is the lawsuits filed by the parents against the district.

Of course it's wrong.

I just feel fortunate that I never had to suffer through anything like that.:)

Eel

>I just feel fortunate that I
>never had to suffer through
>anything like that.:)
>

laffin' my arse off!
I never had to "suffer" anything like that either;(

This country is way too fast to place the "victim" label on people. Like I said, there are no victims here! .... and nobody was 13 in this case and I knew someone would try the "gender twist" to try to make a point. It never works because despite what the "courts" say, the genders are different.
Zeke

Red,
I have to question your comment "sue the woman, and her family". Don't the parents of these boys have any moral obligation or responsibility in this?

Just to be very clear:
There is NOTHING right about this situation and the adult in a position of authority should NEVER have allowed this to happen. Never or ever!

Everyone is after a "deep pocket". The parents are stupid for trying to profit from this wrong.

I still maintain that the young men are not victims.

Zeke

I meant only if they are going to sue someone, not that it's right.
I still find it funny you guys make sexual abuse of yes a still minor funny .

Like I said before are the boys innocent No, but they are still underage .
I brought up the 13 yr old girl because you guys seem to find this hilarious, so I asked what if it were a 13 yr girl would you all be so sopbmoric, and crude then ......I say YES!!!

Now you can go high five yourself in the face with chair for being part of what is wrong with this world .

>so I asked what if
>it were a 13 yr
>girl would you all be
>so sopbmoric, and crude then
>......I say YES!!!
>
>Now you can go high five
>yourself in the face with
>chair for being part of
>what is wrong with this
>world .

You say YES? When did you deem yourself worthy to speak for us? Really 77?

You're the one who is being immature. You're trying to lump us all together and answer what's in our minds and hearts.

Go play with yourself since you cannot play well with others!

Zeke

The majority of you who read this, know who I'm talking about ...don't take offense when none was given .( I'm just not taking life so serious and having some campfire fun )

You don't have to agree with me, nor like what I say, but I'm intitled to MY OPINION !!!

Zeke if you don't like what I posted dont read it .

:)

Sorry that I find this vile,and wrong .

Guess I should accept sexual abuse as being funny , to fit in with you guys.....ummmm NO THANKS ILL BE ME AND STAND UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN !!!!

Good for you 77!
Stand up for what you believe, I'll do the same and while I'm at it, I will NOT speak for you or decide what's in your heart and mind. A little reciprocity goes a long ways!

Zeke

Fire, I guess you and I will just need to agree to disagree on our definitions of sexual abuse. If some creep put a hand on my little girl, I'd rip his d*** off and feed it to him. But if my 17 year old boy, who is nearly old enough to be out on his own, enlist, be tried as an adult, smoke or serve an LDS mission decided it was ok to tap a 34 year old teacher, then I would hardly call it abuse, because he's old enough to know better than to get mixed up with someone like her. Actually, I'd kick HIS a**. I've already stated that while I dont condone what this psycho teacher did, the boys in question are hardly victims. The real victims here are her husband and children, yet everyone seems to forget about them. My heart goes out to that poor dude, nobody deserves that. Nut rubbers? That's still too funny, never heard that one before, but I'm sure I've been called worse:)

Regardless of the boys ages laws were broken and that means charges should be filed. I think everyone here would want charges filed if the woman had poached a trophy buck.

2311idiot.jpg

The point isn't really her age it the position of trust she was in she could be 23 years old and everyone would think they was dating BUT it would still will be wrong. She used her position and trust to do what she did to a kid that was under age, Now that kid could be 17 yrs old and 364 days old and it doesn't have the same ring as a 17 year old 1 day old kid. If you see the point. I joined the Navy when I was still 17. And was I ready for the Stuff that was out there, hell no I wasn't, But it Didn't scar me either.
Now Subic bay on the other hand, was a EYE opening deal.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

As we were pullin into Subic bay our gunny told us it was like an adult Disneyland without the long lines for the rides!

Is that where you can buy a ride for an hour... or all night, depending on how much you want to spend?

Never been there, never done that.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-15 AT 07:58PM (MST)[p]

Turn the Volume Up & Listen & Read/Sing along!

I'm sittin' in the Salt Lake County Jail House
Ain't got a thing to do
I don't wanna go to the movies
Couldn't if I wanted to, I'm on trial for lovin' you

Now this all started in a School House
Just the other side of town
A Boy come in took a stool by me
Ordered some extra credit when it all went down

She lit up a cigarette and turned around
Well, she said my name is Breanne
And asked me what was mine
I answered NVB and I walked
To the jukebox droppin' a dime

I looked at her short dress low neck line
Well, we danced for five or ten minutes
And I held him close to me

Kissed his lips and squeezed his hips
And judged about twenty-three
Whispered in my ears, I said, "Yes siree"

Now the scene is a little Class Room
Out on the state highway
And there's a room for two
Love is about to take place

And a 1911 breaks down the door
Shines a flash light in my face
I said, "What the hell is this"
And another man and woman come in

And the Boy I'm with starts cryin' and screamin'
And He runs over to them
Said, "Thank God you're here
She tried to hurt me mama"

I said now you don't mean
The cop says, " Girl the Boy is seventeen"
So that's why I'm in SLC Jailhouse
And the judge passed sentence on me

And it's ten long years for statutory rape
In the state penitentiary
Lord, I can't believe this is happened to me

So when next time you give a Boy the eye
He gives you that certain smile
Just remember under that Young Boys Chest
May be the heart of a child

Don't you let yourself be the one
To help a mixed up kid go wild
This story happened a lot that's true
But you better hope and pray it never happens to you

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

definately poor judgment on her part. she's pretty good looking so not sure why she didn't want something just a little older. im sure there's plenty of volunteers. those boys got quite an education i bet. pretty much a dream come true for a 17 yr old boy. as a father though i could never condone it though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom