Day Pack

300wtby

Guys, I've been looking for a daypack..you know one that hardly weighs anything but you can stuff it in your backpack to carry as your everyday pack while your hunting. The problem today is all daypacks are heavy.

I could kick myself for doing this but on our last trip to Colorado the zipper broke on my Fieldline Fleece daypack and I discarded it in the nearest dumpster when we got back to Aspen. Now I wish I would have had the sense to take it home and put a new zipper on it. You probably remember these, it must have been 15 to 20 years old it was fleece with a leather bottom, very light and I carried it along on all our trips to carry as a daypack. I can't find one of these anywhere. Maybe one of you know where I could find another one. Seems like todays daypacks all have the hard back or are nylon. I have a Badlands Superday pack but its to heavy to carry as a daypack when your backpacking. What to you backpackers use for a lightweight daypack?

Thanks in advance for your help.

300wtby

Dave

I think I've got one of those Fleece Fieldline Packs in my garage. It has the leather bottom and is kinda of a brownish camo. Haven't used it for years. It should still be in pretty good shape. I'll look for it this evening. PM me your contact information and I'll ship it to ya if you like.
-Raptor

I saw a Sitka Flash 20 at Sportsmans the other day and it seemed a lot lighter than all of the other daypacks. It is a great design with lots of pockets and features. I have a Badlands 2200 and may bite the bullet and try out the Flash!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom