DEER REFUND CHECK ????

I've gotten Moose and pronghorn refunds so far. Just waiting on the deer check before I go and deposit them. Drew a nice bull tag though!

I know I was given a point. went from 4 to 5. Son went from 7 to 8, it was a party hunt for unit 22 third period. They re drew we
were one of the lucky ones.

They never appeared to redraw.... The full data never transferred and as a result the internet never showed the true draw.... That being said years past unit 22 is taking 6 to gaur tee a tag and less than 20 % drew with 5 . I would bet the input jumped a full point this year... When you entered with 4 you never had a chance....

>I've gotten Moose and pronghorn refunds
>so far. Just waiting
>on the deer check before
>I go and deposit them.
> Drew a nice bull
>tag though!

What did you draw for a bull tag?

My neighbor said he and his brother drew with 5 points. Might be a couple of the very lucky ones.

Smokepole

>My neighbor said he and his
>brother drew with 5 points.
> Might be a couple
>of the very lucky ones.
>
>
>Smokepole

We drew 3 years ago with 2.
Point creep sucks...
A point a year???

NONE THAT I KNOW OF, SHOULD BE SOON. ANY BODY RECEIVE THEIR ELK TAG IN THE MAIL YET ?????..........................YD.

I got my Elk refund last Saturday along with my 18th point. The Colorado site shows that we ( my brother and good friend ) did draw a deer tag, unit 44 3rd, but no tag in my hand yet.

I applied for preference points ONLY and still have not received my deer refund check!!! What the hell??? I received all of the other refund checks except for deer...

Received them all back. Paid the wifes car off. Hunting would have been so much funner!!! Should have a few good hunts in the next couple years in the family.

I got mine in Cali back on Friday. It's going towards a leftover NR deer tag in Nevada hopefully.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>They send it to the most
>needy first.LO L

If that was the case, I should have gotten it weeks ago.
Today it showed up.
Now I can buy gas and go scout a nevada elk hunt.

STILL WAITING FOR MY DEER REFUND HERE IN CALI. SHOULD I BE ALARMED AT THIS POINT??? THANKS................YD.

Yes, you should be alarmed. unless you are just messing with us. I would call the DOW and ask if they mailed it and how to get a new one issued if they have.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

yukondall, did you by any chance list "leftover draw" as the desired option if unsuccessful? If not, you should have gotten your refund by now.

SS......NOT REAL SURE IF I CHECKED THAT BOX OR NOT. BUT I DID CALL TODAY, THEY SAID CHECKS ARE STILL GOING OUT. IF I DONT GET IT BY THE 26TH OF JULY......THEN THEY WILL CUT ME A NEW CHECK. THANKS....................YD.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom