Deer Refunds??

When do they usually mail refund checks?? I need to make sure I beat my wife to the mail before my hunting money ends up in the honey do budget!!

I might not have drawn deer, but its money to build another rifle........... Its kinda nice getting some money back in a way.

Page 14 in the Regulation booklet states that refunds for unsuccessful hunters with be mailed BEFORE June 30th...so you have about 4 weeks to sit and look at the window for the mailman.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

I always get mine the end of June. And don't get exited when there are posts on here about folks getting their Elk refunds, because they are usually about 2 weeks before the Deer refunds.

I already got my elk refund a week ago, and the same day my brother got his deer refund. im still waiting on my deer and hes waiting on his elk... kinda weird

I received my deer letter 2 days ago and my elk refund today.

Now I need to decide what to do next.

One first season elk leftover tag I would like to try but then there are a couple of deer units I had thought about trying. Oh well, back to the research board.

age before beauty kilowatt!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Got my deer refund check yesterday (Friday 18th) but rather of gotten a tag! Ha Good luck to all that drew a tag! I will be going but hunting elk over the counter tag.

received mine yesterday in the mail and I live in southern California. It was sweet to get $301 back yet it still sucks because I didn't get a tag in Colorado.

my dad got his two weeks ago and I still haven't got mine?? I wonder if I should call or wait another week? I wish they were like NM and just refund back the money to my bank card!
Terry

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom