deer supertag

madmoose

buddy has a deer supertag, heading down to hunt 45/44 pretty soon. any last advice, input,hail mary, whatever. ???

Here is some free advise. Have fun. I would give my left arm for a super tag.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

Ya good luck. A buddy and I will be in 45 trying to find a wall-hanger next week... And if it were me I'd wait til the last week to hunt 44

I respectfully disagree on waiting till last week on 44. If a big storm hits that unit could be empty. Just research old posts on 44 here on MM and you can read a few sad stories. With a Supertag, no worries though you just go hunt 54 or some other great late hunt. Good luck.

44 not primary target, but thank you for heads up.. i second your 2012 post. elk and deer looking good up here in panhandle

I guess I should have been more specific... IF a big storm doesn't come in I would hit 44 low country HARD. I will hopefully be able to make it out there at the end of the season, I'll be sure and take some pics if I do... 54 late is also another good option. Seen a lot of good bucks up there in September...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom