Democrat are murderers of children.

Obama brought the kids here? prove that.

It's illegal to deport them, who made that a law?

Stay thirsty my friends

Dork. You would back Obama if he was eating children and we had videotape. If you are smart enough to use google look up the bill passed by the House at the start of this mess and you will see that one went to Dirty Harry's desk before 30000 more came over. It was to adjust the law on the sex trade that you are referring to. You think Obama might have told him to sit on that one? Democrats also voted for the house bill.

Sure slanthead, it's all so simple.

You can't even get your chit together why do you expect better from the libs?

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/2014/07/31/house-republicans-pull-border-bill/13419965/

I wouldn't care if they put them in cannons and shot them back over the border . but as a good christian dealing with christian kids I'd expect better of you. are they just a shade too brown to count?

Your teabagger BS is part of the problem not part of the solution.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-14 AT 06:37AM (MST)[p]Looks like the idiot you worship wanted to steal another $3.8 BILLION for his cronies to give to their buddies and the republicans said no. Here is only one of many articles that actually talk about the 2008 law and the Obama/Typhoid Maria/pork when we can get it crisis.

"In a letter to President Obama on Wednesday afternoon, Boehner said the House will not authorize the president's request for emergency funds unless there are changes to the 2008 human trafficking law that allows immigrants from non-contiguous countries to seek asylum in the U.S., the law Republicans believe is at the root of the surge of immigrants, often minors, fleeing Central America into the United States.

?As I have said many times, the American people will not support providing additional money unless you work with both parties to address the causes of this tragedy,? Boehner wrote.

THE LAST WORD WITH LAWRENCE O?DONNELL, 7/23/14, 10:00 PM ET
House GOP all talk on the border crisis?

The president requested $3.7 billion in emergency funds late last month, arguing that the cash could help the government ?move migrants through the system faster.?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-14 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]Old news.

What's the latest? who knows. you teabaggers would rather talk about Benghazi and Hillary than fix it.

Speaking of that, other than kabitch what have you done to fix it? better question is in Jan when you run congress what will you do ?

It's not going to be so easy to just sit and take pot shots then will it? I can't wait.

Stay thirsty my friends

Everything before today is old news dork. We on the right side just want to get the economy cranking for the middle class so someone can buy something from the rich people. More billionaires from government contracts and a phony stock market has not really helped our recovery. You can shove religion, abortion, minimum wage, Ted Cruz and marajuana up your tush.

WTF are you looking for? a new S class for every burger flipper ? is that a good economy? gas prices are falling which will only improve things more. question is are you going to keep playing the gloom and doom victim game or look at the good economy we have and say it's all because the republican congress made it so after the midterms? we'll have to see.

If you're failing today you're a loser. end of story.

The rest of all the social chit is you teabaggers game, it's all you have to cry about.

http://economistsoutlook.blogs.real...-insurance-claims-fall-to-lowest-in-14-years/

Stay thirsty my friends

Get off the farm and ask a few hundred people who work for a living if they are better off today than they were 6 years ago. The average take home pay has dropped by 15% and you know it. If the economy is so great then your people will win today. If the average American disagrees then you will be a first class loser. The economy is number one as always.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-14 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]I guess the up side to this story is that our health care system will eventually get a handle on this enterovirus 68 disease. You know, the private health care system that is the industrialized world's worst health care system in the world. Don't count on that being the case when we finally get the good health care that liberals want. At least it will be fair. Everyone will suffer, except those in Government, they are exempt.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Car dealers, equipment dealers, RV dealers, construction, trucking whatever it is they're kicking butt. WTF do you want?

If you don't think these are the good'ol days shoot yourself now and save us both some grief. if you're doing poorly today get off your butt because it's your fault. bunch of 99%er losers around here is what we have.

Stay thirsty my friends

Just fine, the market is up again this morning I made a grand before I got the horses fed.

The dems deserve what they got for letting people forget where the republicans left off in 2008.

Stay thirsty my friends

440 said

"Car dealers, equipment dealers, RV dealers, construction, trucking whatever it is they're kicking butt."

News flash 440, They are doing good in spite of Obama policies, not because of them.You forget how resilient the working class of this country is. Business owners aren't the problem, the working class is not the problem, it's the 40 plus million and growing blood suckers that are bleeding the system dry. It's illegal immigration, it's redistribution of wealth, welfare program that doesn't have an off switch. The working class is tired of carrying the burden.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom