Der Fuhrer Calls Out Treason

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
When the 3rd republican investigation into the origins of treasonous Trump's campaign yields nothing Trump has one honorable thing to do, apologize and resign. only dictators can make baseless claims like this and at the moment Trump is not a dictator. this is inexcusable by all standards even the disgusting Trump standard of conduct.

The Mueller report covered the ground the new chit show political diversion theater is pretending to investigate. if anyone bothered to read it.

If they convict Comey or McCabe they will go to jail. if they do not Trump has to resign . this is only fair and honorable . agreed ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Screw you and the horse you rode in with.

while we are at it, talk about judge shopping by the Democrats that have fooled you.
RELH

The New York federal judge who ruled on Wednesday that the Trump administration must comply with two subpoenas from House Financial Services and Intelligence Committees has donated in the past to a slew of big name Democrats -- including two who currently sit on those committees, according to federal election filings.

After an hour of oral arguments, Barack Obama-appointed U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos ruled the subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and Capital One have "a legitimate legislative purpose," and that Trump was unlikely to prevail in a lawsuit to quash the requests. Judges have the option to recuse themselves if there is an appearance of bias.

Federal election records show that, when he was a partner at the law firm Day Pitney LLP and before he was appointed to the bench in 2011, Ramos sent $350 to Connecticut Democrat Rep. Jim Himes from 2007 to 2008, as well as $500 to elect New York Rep. Nydia Velazquez in 2010.

Himes sits on both the Intelligence and Financial Services Committees, while Velazquez sits on Financial Services.

Trump got to shop for all his henchmen including ly'in Barr so GFYS.

So presidents can call public servants traitors based on nothing ? just forget it ever happened ? no big deal?

GFYS that's not the American I was born in.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

When you're not smart enough to comprehend the meaning of the word it's pretty foolish to get on a forum and think you've got the righteous cause....... Look it up moron and he's exactly right to use the term. Here's a hint he knows more about what they did than you or your fake media sources do so wake up. He knew he was innocent and so did they so figure it out DUMBDUMB.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-19 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]He is only right to use the term IF they have been convicted . even if they end up convicted that's a dangerous assumption for a president to make but it would be forgivable .

But they have not been convicted and you have shown you're betting they won't. so it's 100% inexcusable for any president to call anyone a traitor for political theater.

What is the definition of treason Einstein, obviously you are clueless. look it up and you'll find it in no way defines investigating someone with well over 100 unofficial communications with a hostile foreign entity.

You're an idiot. give me facts not your opinion because it's worthless. or STFU that would be even better.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Comey really did Hillary a favor with the Weiner email false alarm days before the election didn't he?

You people are so phuking stupid it's mind boggling.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Ahhh anger, the second stage of grief and loss. That's good Lennie, you're progressing, I'm happy for you!

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON May-24-19 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]You're obviously not an educated man because your statement is false better go look it up again.......LOL Trumps better educated than you are and he knows exactly what he's saying. Just because you're not bright enough to figure it out that's on you not him.

By the way I'm not having the comprehension issues that's your problem...... BUT he's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You not so much.........

I gave you a great hint and you just can't figure it out and you're calling us idiots....ROFL

LAST EDITED ON May-24-19 AT 00:12AM (MST)[p]Comey really did Hillary a favor with the Weiner email false alarm days before the election didn't he?

Dude that statement above either shows you are un-informed or a out right liar by slanting what really happen.

Comey was FORCED to come out with information on the Weiner laptop emails.
Weiner the pervert sent nude photos of himself to a female minor that is a felony in N.Y. As a result N.Y.P.D. became involved in the sexual investigation and ended up seizing weiner's computer. They did a forensic examination of the computer hard drive and found those emails from Hillary to weiner's wife who was Chief advisor to Hillary.

N.Y.P.D. became aware that some of the emails were classified and turned the emails over to the FBI. This was a little over a month before the election. Comey sit on the emails until N.Y.P.D. officers made a inquiry as to why he was sitting on the email information and they threaten to go public with the information if Comey did not do so prior to the election.
Comey was forced into going public and he did his best to downplay the emails as it being a "Matter" instead of a investigation to be conducted by his office. Comey has now admitted it was Loretta Lynch that told him to use the term "matter" as it sounded better then "investigation".

If you had half a brain, you would also be able to read between the lines and figure out why Comey broke FBI protocol and gave Hillary a pass on the emails. Lorreta lynch had compromised herself with that airplain tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton and the current administration decided she had too much public known conflict of interest and should not be the one to make a public announcement that Hillary gets a free pass and it was decided by someone in Obama's admin. that it would have to be Comey to give Hillary a "get out of jail" card. You are just to damn dumb to connect the dots. So do not give us your B.S. story about Comey not doing Hillary a favor. That one stinks to high heaven just like most of your left wing opinions.

RELH

You guys should give Ocho a break. When you get all your news from Yahoo and CNN you are never going to see info like that.

This is where the rubber meets the road. It is obvious when CNN/MSNBC and every snake in the democrat party come out the same night and ask "why would he want to disclose the origins of the Mueller investigation?" "That's old news and has already been litigated." Now the rats are worried about being nailed. Schiff and Blumenthal both are saying the same things. They are worried. If Barr finds out Brennan, Comey and Clapper were instructed to spy on an opposing campaign by Obama then it will get interesting. Real third world corruption. We will all know soon.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-19 AT 09:09AM (MST)[p]

What in the hell is wrong with you DUD. The dems have tried to suppress the information and thought they were strong enough to get it done using their complicit media as a foil.

If you can't see that 2 heads of the FBI other top agents and several high ranking officials within the DOJ were forced to resign along with attorney generals, I can't help you.

Does this seem normal to you? answer truthfully if you can? If they didn't do anything wrong why would they be forced to leave or why would they resign? They left the position they worked their entire lives to achieve and suddenly they leave.

You can't seem to grasp the obvious, some force induced them to leave. Why would they leave unless there was evidence to prove they were guilty of wrongful behavior or an illegal act. Hint MC Cabe got let go for lying but CNN & Msnbc didn't represent it that way did they? Term used was lack of candor.
So given that he took an oath to faithfully protect and serve his country and and the FBI prides itself on doing things right can you see why their own internal investigation found he was negligent and had to go. Now the same things happened to other folks within the FBI and DOJ. Once again CNN & MSNBC didn't report what actually happened...... are you starting to see a pattern here

How long did it take them to admit Trump was spied upon? Years after the military head of the NSA Admiral Mike rogers reported they were using the system in an illegal manner. Now if the head of the NSA says things were being done improperly, I'd think he knew. But once again MSNBC and CNN decided not to report the information. Remember what a fuss you made about Trump being off base and yet Trump knew he was being spied upon. Hint the Admiral told him personally. But once again MSNBC & CNN and Yahoo didn't report it they made it look like Trump was making false claims didn't they.

Starting to see a pattern here???????? Now if you can't see how you were mislead about things to this point I can't help you. But I sure can understand how you didn't think any of this was correct by the news coverage you watch. Many of us tried in vain to tell you things were happening but Your superior powers of detection led you to believe otherwise.

Don't you think it's unusual that all the networks you watch used the same terms and exact words to describe things regarding Trump. STORMY STORMY STORMY.....Bombshell bombshell bombshell ......Collusion collusion collusion......Russia Russia Russia.......Cover up cover up cover up. Why did their coverage obsess with it...... it seems odd doesn't it?

Well now that the chips are falling why is it so many folks that told you they had the goods on Trump just can't seem to produce them?

Why is it their narrative they've been feeding you started to change? Get the picture yet?

You can't see when you don't open your eyes but FOX news isn't having to reverse course on this are they? HMMMMM

You were duped and that is exactly how propaganda works and you were right their sucking it up with a straw like a baby with a tit.

Now it's time to wean yourself and open your eyes the real show is about to begin and treason just happens to be part of the plot in this mess. So many folks betrayed their country and by the way that's another word for treason so Trumps usage of the word is spot on. Now we're going to find out what really happened but Trump was cleared by the Mueller investigation.

So get your hanky and your popcorn because from where you sit it's going to be a real tear jerker...... But as you watch it open your eyes so you can see the screen. Sit up snowflake!

Donald Trump didn't do this to you......your own political party did and that's why all the misdirection and lies have been told to get you to support the failed attempt of an illegal overthrow (soft coup) of a duly elected President of the United States......Oh and just to help you with the terminology... that right there is textbook treason in it's most ardent form.

Now go get a spoon and sit down you're going to have to take your medicine to rid you of that awful flu the DNC & Hillary, Comey. McCabe, CNN, MSNBC, and Yahoo news gave you..........

Here's a tweet last night from Adam Schiff. Now transparency is Un-American......HMMM if they did everything by the book why would they have anything to hide?

Here's his tweet

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff called Attorney General William Barr?s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe ?un-American? in a Thursday night tweet.

?While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,? Schiff wrote. ?The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.?

?While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice, Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies,? Schiff wrote. ?The coverup has entered a new and dangerous phase. This is un-American.?

Does Adam Schiff realize he is engaged in obstruction of justice by tweeting this?

So let me get this straight... It's okay for libtards and the msm to call Trump treasonous for the past 2 1/2 years and actually continue to do so today even after Mueller found no such thing? But... it's not okay for Trump to call Comey and McCabe treasonous for their actions with which there is evidence that supports wrong doing? Libtard logic at its best!!

You can call it whatever you want. I'm not going to call it treason because in reality treason is shyt because nobody ever gets convicted of it. Look at the American Taliban who was just released. That is a clear case of treason yet he was convicted of supporting the Taliban and given a 20 year sentence. This retard should have been put to death under a treason conviction but fairy libtards like Ochotard would have cried so he plead to a lesser label.

The bottom line is you idiot libtards look like morons calling Trump a traitor and then crying like little school girls when he throws it back. Is it presidential? I don't know, that is debatable but we now have PROOF that he did NOT commit the treason that you tards claimed for 2 1/2 years so it's justifiable for him to be pissed. Maybe we should have elected a more "presidential" candidate who wouldn't have given two shyts about the border, trade, the economy and whatever else most other presidents seem to forget about when they're in office.

Looks like bosgeek is challenging RELH for the pivot man position.

So the president can call treason on anyone he doesn't like and the chumps will suck on it. when nothing comes from his accusations the chumps will forget it. you're pathetic.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Looks like Dude woke up this morning with a hang over from too much alcohol last night. He is on a roll. Too bad he is so darn ignorant that he can not see just how PATHETIC his ramblings are. I used to think he had mental problems, but now I now it is just a matter of "YOU CAN NOT FIX STUPID".
RELH

Retard, substitute the word "president" with "democrats" and your point is stupid. Why are you not calling out the Democrats for claiming treason when Mueller proved there wasn't? Because you're a ******** idiot that's why.

None of you losers are going to bet on this either are you?

We have an accusation of treason. we have lots of chumps creaming their jeans with visions of naked Trump handing out sentences. . but we have no chumps willing to back heir hero up.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Help is on the way Ocho.

86035get.jpg

>
>None of you losers are going
>to bet on this either
>are you?
>
>We have an accusation of treason.
> we have lots of
>chumps creaming their jeans with
> visions of naked Trump