Diamond Rock

I shot one a few times before i bought my marquis. I liked all of the diamond bows i shot. For me it was a tossup between the marquis and the rock. I chose the marquis because it was a little smoother and quieter.

I've got the Rock 2.0. I think it's a great bow that won't break the bank. The only issue I've had with mine is that the cable slide bar is non adjustable and too far from center which creates some cable torque. Consequently, it always tears to the right when paper tuning no matter what. But it straightens out around 10 yards and still groups arrows at long distances, so I just don't worry about it. Other than that, it's smooth and has a draw stop, which I really like. Proven killer too.

I shoot the Rock 2.0, and have really enjoyed it. It's compact and pretty light, easy to hike with or carry on a pack. If he has the hostage rest that came on some of them, I would suggest getting a different one. If you shoot many arrows you will burn through the whiskers pretty quick. It's not the fastest or quietest bow on the market obviously, but has been great for the money I put into it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom