Diaz - Condit ufc 143

jodog

Very Active Member
Should be fight of the year....to close to call IMO but the pros are picking Diaz. If anyone can beat Diaz I think Condit has as good a chance as anyone, both are great fighters. I hope it's a 5 round war!!

Condit will wipe the floor with Diez, hands down, no question about it.

I am pulling for Condit. I have always liked his style clear back in the WEC. Can't say the same for Diaz.

Should be a great fight, I don't think I would bet a lot of money on it.

Just got done watching the prelims, but the old lady isn't letting me pop $50 bucks tonight for the fight just so I can watch it by myself. Let me know what's going on!

I was wrong.....he didn't wipe the floor with him.....he did win though! I love it when any Diaz looses!

What a puss. I loose..so I quit!!! What a sore looser. I knew he would wine when he lost but I had no idea it would be that bad.

I wasn't able to watch the fights but had to see what Diaz had to say about the loss. Exactly what I thought he'd say. Take my ball and go home....what a jack ass! I know the judges sometimes screw up and I won't know until I watch the fight. In one sentence he says that Condit is the man and the next sentence he says that Condit ran from him and threw baby leg kicks the whole fight. So, which one is it Nick? That dudes a douche!

Looks like Roy Nelson fought Junior Dos Santos again! I saw the strike vs. strike and Nelson must have just been picked apart! Not a surprise that he didn't get Ko'ed though. That dude can absorb some punishment. Gotta wait for this card to come out on Netflix. :(

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Not really the fight I thought it was going to be Carlos fought more like a boxer at times. Condit had a game plan and stuck to it not exciting but effective. Kept moving and didn't let Nick get him up against the cage and knock the he#@ out of him. Carlos said in the press conference he would have lost to Nick if he had tried to fight a Diaz fight and bang it out with him. The reason Diaz said he was done with it is because he wants to stand in the middle of the cage and throw down like the fans want. Diaz will be back just like Dana White said, Nick is in his prime and one of the greatest mma fighters in the world. Thats a pretty good complament coming from the big boss man.Now I hope Carlos puts a good azz whoopin on GSP.

I thought Condit fought a smart fight but Diaz should have won IMO only because he had the takedown and Condit IMO didn't do enough to outweigh the points of the takedown, but I must admit I am not extremely familiar with the score process and heard Joe Rogan say it depends on the judge some like to see a fighter press the other all night as Diaz did and some score by blows which I think Condit did.

Diaz is a plick though and I wanted to see GSP beat his azz and GSP looked pretty upset at the fact he won't get the chance as soon as he would like.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom