Did anyone hear about this?

Holy smokes. That made me cringe just reading it. I hope he makes a full recovery.

That dude is very lucky.

What are the chances that only two of the three blades on the Rage would open and the third blade, the one that didn't open, would be resting against his carotid artery. If it had opened he would have been history.

"After four hours of tests at Utah Valley, medical personnel determined that only two of the arrow's blades had deployed. The third did not activate and was resting on his carotid artery."

This is the first time I was glad to hear about the failure of a mechanical head........ Terry

Ouch!!! Good thing those expandable broadheads don't work all the time.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Those 'accidental' releases are tough. Good luck to the guy. I hope they all learned something.

Unbelievable. Every day is a gift. Very glad that blade didn't do it's job on this occasion. Hopefully he will recover and hit the hills again in the future.

A few years back I helped with a Hunters Ed Class!

We told the Young Kids/Hunters the New Bows were probably more Wicked than most Guns!

A few Kids kinda laughed at the ole cat!

So I Printed these Pics off & passed them around the next Class we had!

I will say!

Most of the Kids took a Quick change of Mind after showing them these Pics I'll Post below!

I'd say the Guy was one Lucky SOB!

7345stickflipper.jpg

114stickflipper1.jpg

9954stickflipper2.jpg

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Wow his angel was helping him out, Glad to see him coming out of it ok.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

What a nightmare.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>Wouldn't the arrow have missed if
>it was divine intervention?

No. Same issue when a baby is left in car on hot day and dies or 4 y.o. gets incurable cancer. Cautionary tales require injury and death. Vengeance is a quality left out of pulpit descriptions of God. He is not a cuddly Disney character hoping you are happy..

>>Wouldn't the arrow have missed if
>>it was divine intervention?
>
>No. Same issue when a baby
>is left in car on
>hot day and dies or
>4 y.o. gets incurable cancer.
>Cautionary tales require injury and
>death. Vengeance is a quality
>left out of pulpit descriptions
>of God. He is not
>a cuddly Disney character hoping
>you are happy..

Wrong again. Bad things happen to good people all the time. To imply that God takes vengeance on an innocent child is blasphemy and just plain wrong. We all have our trials in life. Whether someone is a person of faith or not, how you choose to deal with and bear the burden of these trials is what defines you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom