Display Issues on MM

FamilyMan

Very Active Member
Anybody know how to fix this problem? For the last few months, when a photo in a post is large (wide) it has caused all the text of the post to spread out to the width of the photo, resulting in the text being hidden underneath the adds on the right side of the screen. Anybody know how to fix this on my computer (or is it a website problem). I've been on this site for 15 years and only had this problem recently.

Thanks.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Yes, I have been emailing screen shots to Brian as I see them. he is fixing them, last one I sent he still hasn't figured it out yet.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

That link works fine on my computer.

I used to see it quite often but I thought it was cleared up when Founder added the "in house" photo resizing for us to use here on the site. I don't know.....

I get the following about once a week. When it happens it only happens on one post, not every post. The banner on the right covers the post.
2251510.jpg

2892511.jpg

I think I have this issue fixed now. It only effected a few browsers, not all. Users here on the site post photos that are hosted elsewhere. The photos are large in size and I had it setup so that the photo would scale down to fit in the allotted space, but some browsers obviously didn't respond to my code and displayed the photos at their larger size which broke the site layout, screwed up the view.

I think I have it fixed now doing things a little different. I tested various image sizes and the latest versions of Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari and also a couple different popular resolutions (iphone and ipad) and it looks to work right.

Let me know if you see it again.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

yes, thank you! Don't like missing out on success stories ;)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Still doing it with my computer on the Gen Hunting, Deer and Elk forums.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

If You Boy's would Stay off the Girlie Sites & Quit Punching in 'NICE RACKS" you wouldn't have this Problem!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom