Ditch rider driving Idaho Fish$Game Truck???

swampmule

I was fishing about a month ago and had a Fish$Game truck come up on me so I stop fishing and got my license out for him.
And to my surprise the man driving the truck .Was the ditch rider not F$G so I asked why was he driving the truck but no answer and he took off.
I did email the Fish$Game and ask why and if this was common and if so I would like to get on that list but no answer.
Has any one have this happen to them.

45 ACP for when you have seconds to live and the police are only minutes away

A ditchrider is a person who delivers water to someone with a water right. All water in Idaho has a decreed right and ditchriders are just a part of the water being rightfully distributed to water users. There are private and govt. run canal companies/projects all across the state. Ditchriders answer to Watermasters and/or Managers and/or then a Board of Directors.

Where were you fishing at when this happened?

Had a guy come out to mow a property I manage wearing F&G gear two weeks ago. Think he was just moonlighting. Don't think he drove a F&G rig, but had the clothing on. I'm guessing he was a hatchery employee or something, not a bio/CO or similar.

This ditch rider may be moonlighting too, but I'm sure he isn't supposed to drive a rig around. I have one F&G buddy and he never uses his work rig for personal stuff.

He told me he worked for the ditch Co and not F&G and that's why he did not want to see my licences.

45 ACP for when you have seconds to live and the police are only minutes away

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom