Do we have any hunting "celebrities" here?

MichaelJ

Very Active Member
I'm just curious... I have a hunch that with all the MM.com members we have, there's bound to be some hunting 'celebrities'. Anybody else have the same notion that there's some hunting/outdoor legends on here that are hiding behind their screen names? Or atleast browse the boards without registering? I'm talking people who work for the magazines, or have appeared on regular hunting shows...etc Any sense to this?

Michael
"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

.........or in bun huggers...

457ecd2e27b888b6.jpg

JB

I believe we have quite a few celebrities here on MM. At least I would trust their hunting skill and advice allot more then some guy on TV selling Doe urine in his personnal camoed bottle.
(I always wondered how they gather so much doe urine to sell world wide, should be a job for that worst jobs guy)

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

I WISHED YOU GUYS WOULD QUIT POSTING PICTURES OF ME!!!

I WISHED YOU'D QUIT TELLING THE WHOLE FRICKEN WORLD I LIVE IN ALTAMONT!!!

I WISHED YOU'D QUIT MAKING FUN OF MY OLD POS TRUCK!!!

I ACTUALLY LIKE THAT SONG BRAD PAISLEY SINGS!!!

OH HELL YA!!!

ITS FUN BEING A CELEBRITY,JUST LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE!!!

AND THESE ARE FROM FRIENDS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO KNOW I HAVE NO ENEMIES!!!

>"People who are wrapped up in
>themselves HAVE small packages"
FIXT :D

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-06 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]Just one more pic taken from Bessie's secret internet cam.

457f455442dfb0c4.jpg

Funny you brought this up.

When we were in the Kaibab this season, AZbowhntr and I would laugh at all the name dropping people did when we would meet them. "Yeah, we guide for Doyle Moss, ever heard of him?" "Yeah, we were huntin' with..."

These are just some of the things we heard.

After a while, we decided we were going to start dropping "our" names into the conversation. See if anybody fell for it and decided they had heard of us too.

Funny.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

All Bullhockey aside,
I bet you'd be shocked at who
"cruzez" through here every week,
Hell, every day, and don't say a word.
It would be interesting to know, but we aint.
lrv

That's not Eel. He's not in the picture,but is pushing the boat out to there favorite secluded island to lay in a bed. Of eel grass of course.

THEY JUST DON'T LISTEN eel!!!

DID YOU GET THE PISSCUTTER PICS FROM PISSCUTTER ridge???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING WHEN YOU'RE A CELEBRITY ITS ADIOS REALITY!!!

>I believe we have quite a
>few celebrities here on MM.
>At least I would trust
>their hunting skill and advice
>allot more then some guy
>on TV selling Doe urine
>in his personnal camoed bottle.
>
>(I always wondered how they gather
>so much doe urine to
>sell world wide, should be
>a job for that worst
>jobs guy)
>
There was an article in my son's "Extreme Jakes" magazine a few months ago about a 17 year old kid who has his own business making scent. And he does collect doe urine. He has a herd of whitetail does and their floor has holes in it or something like that and it actually runs down into catch basins, if I remember correctly. He's made a great business of it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom