Do Your Job Smithers

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
Mr Smithers as protected Mr Burns long enough. the house has passed the bill the senate already approved 100-0. now it's time for the senate to vote again.

It will pass. if it doesn't pass by a veto proof margin let the voters know exactly who to blame .

We are supposed to have a separation of powers. if the baby man isn't going to stop crying until he gets everything he wants this could drag on for months if congress keeps changing his diapers for him. enough is enough it's time the guilty to to own it .

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/congress-face-same-shutdown-end-054036873--finance.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

So.....the democrats think $5 billion for the wall is a waste of money. How long will the shutdown take to equal $5 billion in lost productivity? They will piss away $5 billion instead of giving it to Trump for a wall. That's pure hate.

That's a dumb argument. Trump says he owns this and he does. the democrats have all the time in the world and the republicans have less every day.

Trump is a spoiled brat who's always gotten everything he wanted. if he made a boo boo daddy swept in and bailed him out. if that didn't work he filed bankruptcy . Graham is trying to be his daddy and give him a way out. but the spoiled brat won't take it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rejects-graham-apos-plan-000436099.html

let him lay in his chit until he rots. and make anyone in congress who's enabling him pay the price for their vote. so do your job and vote now turtle man.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Senator Menendez is working on it....
5413image.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>Senator Menendez is working on it....
>
>
5413image.jpg

>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

He might as well since Mitch won't allow the bills already passed by the House that would reopen the government to the Senate floor. That's on Mitch.

If Mitch was smart, he'd vote on it while Dems are away but he doesn't want to force the Republicans to go in the record on opposition to Trump.

If a vote was held today to open the government, it would pass with bipartisan support and Mitch knows it do he blocks the vote. Trump said he'd own this and he does.

Grizzly

...then let him own it.....I will

you have to admit....since the trial....menendez's age range has increased by alot....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JUDAS Homer!

What's the Deal with that Chicks Legs?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Trump owns it . we have video of him conforming it.

So why is turtle man forcing senate republicans to hold shares? let them vote, they deserve a deed if they're going to spend this kind of capital.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-19 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p] This Gal looks Perty Hot!

24789svitlanabuchyk.jpg

...and she's relevant??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>Too bad she's not a Mormon
>huh ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

At Least a Mormon knows where He came From!

And I Don't care what Religion You or anybodyelse is!

You Still Haven't told us Where You came From since you narrowed it down to two possibilities!

Tell us!

Even if it's the CROWN Talking!

You had to come from somewhere?

SLIME?

Or a F'N Monkey?

>>
>>Too bad she's not a Mormon
>>huh ?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Stay Thirsty My Friends
>
>
> At Least a Mormon knows
>where He came From!
>
>And I Don't care what Religion
>You or anybodyelse is!
>
>You Still Haven't told us Where
>You came From since you
>narrowed it down to two
>possibilities!
>
>Tell us!
>
>Even if it's the CROWN Talking!
>
>
>You had to come from somewhere?
>
>
>SLIME?
>
>Or a F'N Monkey?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D
He?s half Chippewa and Baboon.

Dang right she's relevant
Especially when your on the beach with a drink in hand and a motel bed just yards away.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 08:48AM (MST)[p]I don't need Trump to cave in to call him a lying SOB.

I say keep the government shut down however you are going to hate the consequences when the bill comes due.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>I don't need Trump to cave
>in to call him a
>lying SOB.
>
>I say keep the government shut
>down however you are going
>to hate consequences when the
>bill comes due.
>
>Nemont
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

I'm leaving that Bill to all the Dreamers

At this point Trump has held on long enough. I think the people see who the fox in the hen house is.

Well Dolt you should clue in the masses then because Trumps approval rating is down and more people blame the Republicans then blame democrats.

But never let your orange love get in the way of facts.

Let's keep the government closed, who needs nonessential employees?

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Keep cherry picking because the broader polls of all Americans shows they blame Trump more than they blame Nancy and Chuck.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2592

Independent voters are who decides election. Trump knows you would vote for him even he admitted to being Putin's puppet and that he was democrat in secret.

Quote:
"In a separate question, 62 percent of voters opposed shutting down the government to force funding for the wall, with 32 percent in favor. Republicans were the only group who supported a shutdown. About two-thirds of voters disapprove of Trump using executive powers to fund the wall."

Why are Senate Republicans getting so skittish? They are looking at the same polling and starting to get restless.

Let's keep it shut down. The cost to the economy will exceed the cost to the wall and in Trump world that is a beautiful and great thing. If the economy is source of strength for Trump's polling numbers, harming the economy doesn't help him. Go look at Gallup polling.

It would appear Trump was told no on the emergency bullchit.

So that leaves few options. most likely Trump folds.

Next would be a veto proof bill in congress.

Or Trump could offer the dems something they want more than seeing him go down in total defeat. and whatever that would be would pizz his mouthbreathers off more than folding on the wall.

this can't go on much longer. you can only force people to work without pay so long before they tell you to go to hell, and they are. close the airports and see what happens.

It ain't easy being orange.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

This is what it looks like when your president has balls.

I know it's difficult for you to understand since you haven't seen one like this in over 20 years. And you seem to vote for president's without them :)

The chant of "Build That Wall" reflected voters? frustration that Mexico was engaging in unfair practices, whether in trade or immigration, while politicians in Washington on both the left and the right did nothing about this.

Candidate Trump promised to change this. If Trump-haters paid attention to this core idea, they might understand why Trump supporters care far more about whether the president builds the wall and strengthen border security than they care about whether Mexico pays for the wall directly or indirectly.

>The chant of "Build That Wall"
>reflected voters? frustration that Mexico
>was engaging in unfair practices,
>whether in trade or immigration,
>while politicians in Washington on
>both the left and the
>right did nothing about this.
>
>
>Candidate Trump promised to change this.
>If Trump-haters paid attention to
>this core idea, they might
>understand why Trump supporters care
>far more about whether the
>president builds the wall and
>strengthen border security than they
>care about whether Mexico pays
>for the wall directly or
>indirectly.

So the bottom line is that Trump is no man of his word and it is always "buyer beware" if you are dealing with him. No wonder nobody trusts him and everyone who ever has been in his orbit is diminished from the experience.

Nemont

Mexico will never pay for the wall directly or indirectly. and there is no plan of any kind to see they do. let's just get that lie out in the open for what it is.

Nobody cares what Trump supporters think because they're soon going to be an ignored minority rather than an empowered one. that starts with defeat on the wall.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Mexico is already paying for the wall indirectly....eat your words itchiekid

We have

1. impounded all remittance payments derived from illegal wages
2. increased fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats
3. increased fees on all border crossing cards ? of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year
4. Increased fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico
5. Increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico 6. Renegotiate and remove Tariffs from trade to mexico

How much do you think this will cost mexico?

LOL

>Mexico is already paying for the
>wall indirectly....eat your words itchiekid
>
>
>We have
>
>1. impounded all remittance payments derived
>from illegal wages

You are full of shyt We did not such thing. God you are a parroting sheeple. Trump suggested this back in 2015 and nothing has happened with it.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/news/economy/mexico-remittances/index.html

>2. increased fees on all temporary
>visas issued to Mexican CEOs
>and diplomats

Diplomats don't pay a fee to enter the country on a diplomatic Passport

https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa/mexico/usa-visa-fees.html

CEO's pay the same as the tourist rate.

>3. increased fees on all border
>crossing cards ? of which
>we issue about 1 million
>to Mexican nationals each year

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...mation-resources/fees/fees-visa-services.html

Border crossing card fees

Border crossing card - age 15 and over (Valid 10 years): $160.00
Border crossing card - under age 15; for Mexican citizens if parent or guardian has or is applying for a border crossing card (valid 10 years or until the applicant reaches age 15, whichever is sooner): $16.00

The fee has not changed with April of 2012. It is still the same $160

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1408/increase-visa-fees/

>4. Increased fees on all NAFTA
>worker visas from Mexico

Again false and untrue. NAFTA? I thought you said it was gone?

>5. Increase fees at ports of
>entry to the United States
>from Mexico

Actually the deal Trump made reduces fees at the Mexican U.S. border.

6. Renegotiate
>and remove Tariffs from trade
>to mexico

>How much do you think this
>will cost mexico?
>
>LOL

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/01/trump-revises-history-on-mexicos-wall-payment/

You gotta get off the crack pipe and remove the orange schlong long enough to start being truthful

ok ok I got ya with that one... :)

LOL

I did copy that from the Trump memo in 2015 regarding ways to make mexico pay for the wall

:)

Gotta keep you and your down syndrome friends on your toes

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-19 AT 04:58PM (MST)[p]

>
>Mexico is already paying for the
>wall indirectly....eat your words itchiekid
>
>
>We have
>
>1. impounded all remittance payments derived
>from illegal wages
>2. increased fees on all temporary
>visas issued to Mexican CEOs
>and diplomats
>3. increased fees on all border
>crossing cards ? of which
>we issue about 1 million
>to Mexican nationals each year
>
>4. Increased fees on all NAFTA
>worker visas from Mexico
>5. Increase fees at ports of
>entry to the United States
>from Mexico 6. Renegotiate
>and remove Tariffs from trade
>to mexico
>
>How much do you think this
>will cost mexico?
>
>LOL

>ok ok I got ya with
>that one... :)
>
>LOL
>
>I did copy that from the
>Trump memo in 2015 regarding
>ways to make mexico pay
>for the wall
>
>:)
>
>Gotta keep you and your down
>syndrome friends on your toes

What a lame excuse. I hope your son is a better man than you will ever be.

Nemont

AspenAdventures, your constant attacks on race and now disability should have you permanently removed from MM! There is no place for people like you in a civilized discussion.

You're not doing anything to counter the evidence that the average Trump supporter is an uneducated white male.

Grizzly

ya,

because nemont has been a saint
itchiekid is a peachy lil cutie pie with a mouth as ripe as a fresh bun pie
and towlies acts like 4 letter words are more common than any other...ever.

you are right.

I am just rotten

Grizz, so you are the smart one huh?

But your canidate lost?

And your president doubled the national debt?

And you predicted Hillary would win by a landslide?

Oh, now who looks stupid :)

#wheresmitch

Nobody expected a landslide you dipchit. and nobody expected her to win more than Trump. and you know Trump's toast.

This is too damn funny. the new chic chased turtle man's sorry azz around DC and he hid under the bed until she left. phuking pathetic. so much for separation of powers, we have a loser protecting a loser.

This Cortez chick might be a novice but she knows how to stir chit up and with attention comes power. ask Mitch, he's terrified of her.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/16/ocasio-cortez-chased-mcconnell-around-capitol-as-shutdown-drags-on/

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: #wheresmitch

Lol

Cortez is a DREAM

I was praying for 3 hours for one thing

Please please please let her run for president!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-19 AT 05:18AM (MST)[p]And then she'll have no shot.

#livelikezac

Don't want to talk about what she's trying to do, only about her. keep this in mind horn dogs, if Hillary looked like her she'd be president.

So why is Mitch hiding from her ? why doesn't he allow these bills to go for a vote ? you know why so say it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Shes trying to build her brand. Nothing more, nothing less.

#livelikezac

Not my problem. the shutdown is. anti beaner moms are no more special than moms with regular dead kids.

The senate needs to vote. it will pass and get dumped on the failing president to veto. then vote again, let those responsible go on record as the ones holding us hostage for Mexico's bill.

In time they'll have the votes to override.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You keep forgetting one thing, the Republicans control the Senate and they will not vote on a bill that does not have Wall funding in it. Build the damn wall!

#livelikezac

>You keep forgetting one thing, the
>Republicans control the Senate and
>they will not vote on
>a bill that does not
>have Wall funding in it.
>Build the damn wall!
>
>
>#livelikezac

No. They said they won't vote on a bill that Trump won't sign. Big difference!

Let them vote and if it doesn't pass the Senate, then so be it. They have every right to not pass bills. Refusing to vote on bills while deferring to the Executive Branch is specifically a violation of the structure of our co-equal governmental design.

Grizzly

Turtle man already knows it will pass that's why he won't allow a vote. Trump ordered him to sit with his thumbs in his azz and hide out.

It's hard for the losers to hide when they have people like this chick on their azz. I don't know how long she's going to last but she's scaring the chit out of the old white guys club.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-apos-first-221043086.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Itchie said

??Not my problem. the shutdown is. anti beaner moms are no more special than moms with regular dead kids.??

??????????

You are a real piece of crap you know that. The difference is on these kids. The differences. Wait for the difference. The difference is that these kids should not have been killed. And you can avoid it in the future. These moms are trying to save lives. They are special and it is very unfortunate that your piece of crap democrat bull crap is stopping us from saving more kids in the future.

I just took a turd in the toilet and I had more respect for the brown pile then I do you

yes....FSA office is on hold.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Asshat, if you gave a FF about dead kids you'd care about all dead kids not just the ones killed by beaners. they're just political assets in your argument for a section of fence and you wish you had more of them.

Prove your section of fence would " save the children " and then we can talk about it.

until then GFYS.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom