Dodge Journey

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Just a heads up if your looking at a Dodge Journey

Its the worst AWD vehicle made! Im out in Georgia this week right in the middle of the ice storm. Never seen so many cars in the ditch. People stranded over night ect.

If Id bought the dodge id sue for my money back. Its not an awd vehicle, its a one tire fryer front wheel drive. I never saw my rear wheels spin and I had plenty of opportunity.

who farted?

>Just a heads up if your
>looking at a Dodge Journey
>
>
>Its the worst AWD vehicle made!
>Im out in Georgia this
>week right in the middle
>of the ice storm. Never
>seen so many cars in
>the ditch. People stranded over
>night ect.
>
>If Id bought the dodge id
>sue for my money back.
>Its not an awd vehicle,
>its a one tire fryer
>front wheel drive. I never
>saw my rear wheels spin
>and I had plenty of
>opportunity.
>
>
>

>
>who farted?

Letme Clue you in a little Bucky!

Some of these Newer SOB'ing Vehicles are like that!

You're still right side up,Right?

The Fricken PUTER over-rides your foot!:D

So?

You've tried every other AWD on the Planet & you're sure the Dodge Journey is the Worst?

Lots of Newer Vehicles out there in todays world that Ain't gonna let em Slip/Spin!

I don't always agree with it!

Just sayin!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

If you are looking for the absolute best AWD and have a little money in your pocket, the Audi Quattro system is what you want.

>Letme Clue you in a little
>Bucky!
>
>Some of these Newer SOB'ing Vehicles
>are like that!
>
>You're still right side up,Right?
>
>The Fricken PUTER over-rides your foot!:D
>
>
>So?
>
>You've tried every other AWD on
>the Planet & you're sure
>the Dodge Journey is the
>Worst?
>
>Lots of Newer Vehicles out there
>in todays world that Ain't
>gonna let em Slip/Spin!
>
>I don't always agree with it!
>
>
>Just sayin!

let me clue you in since I know your concerned about my safety. lol

yup im still up right, im from Utah an inch of snow wont stop me!

the puter was manually turned off. I did that so it would spin the front tire so i could drive around all the idiots and get to my room.

No I haven't driven all the suvs so I fibbed saying its was the worst. I should have said its one of the worsts.

If I buy an AWD it better dang well spin at least one back tire when sitting on the ice.

Hey Bucky?

You gotta Realize!

These New SOB'ing Obamamobiles won't let you do what you want!

I'll sure be glad when they'll drive their selves!

I agree with you!

If you wanna stomp down on it & turn the Tires I think it should be your Choice!

Just Think Bucky!

Of the Stories You'll be able to tell your Kids/Grand Kids!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I got a journey, my back tires don't spin. Its because its the 2wd version, in all honesty I did not see the need for a 4 wheel drive mini van for the wife, front wheel goes good enough in the snow. Yes I know they call the journey a SUV but in reality its a mini van.

For an AWD car, I really like our Toyota Highlander. It does better on frozen/snowy asphalt roads than most trucks.
Would rather drive it than the 4Runner or the Tundras on frozen/snowy surface streets. Definitely not an off road vehicle though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom