Does anyone else not see the UT forum?

Outdoors

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-13 AT 05:42AM (MST)[p]Based on the UT-specific topics cluttering up the General forum I can only assume there is no UT forum on many of your screens.

Can we retitle this forum "Really is the General Forum"?

Or just flush the UT forum and accept some concepts are too complicated for too many people.

This has been brought up many times over the years. Seems if the 'rest of the world' is vocal enough, the mods will take action and move threads to the Utard forum. This lasts for a couple of days and then it is right back to the same old same old.

It is like that because it is like 90% Utah on MM...
Like BCB said it never lasts when brought up.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

There could be worse things in life causing annoyances such as when I am down to my last beer in the fridge or when I am working up a new load for the rifle and in the middle of measuring powder the wife comes in veying for my attention and a hug and kiss NOW! That's annoying. So these Utah boys posting up Utah threads in the general section is more comic relief than anything else. :)

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

It would be interesting to look at the profiles and see the percentages of MM members from UT versus "the rest of the planet".

Utah has some of the biggest mule and elk deer killed every year. You Canadian Bacon eating Canucks should be happy that UT hunters post on the general forum or there would be about 10% of the posts and every thread would end in "EH" The website is based in UT which I'm sure you are aware of? If you are from another state and don't like the UT posters then go to your states tab and post there. Its funny how you guys like to use the Utards, etc etc to take a blow at us but I'd bet the majority of the bucks, bulls, etc that you idiots comment on are killed in Utah.

Piss Off

I discovered along time ago all conversations on here are centered around or pertain to Utah unless told other wise.LOL

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-13 AT 10:34AM (MST)[p]And there are a lot of great guys like hilltop in Utah. mtmuley

>Utah has some of the biggest
>mule and elk deer killed
>every year. You Canadian
>Bacon eating Canucks should be
>happy that UT hunters post
>on the general forum or
>there would be about 10%
>of the posts and every
>thread would end in "EH"
> The website is based
>in UT which I'm sure
>you are aware of?
>If you are from another
>state and don't like the
>UT posters then go to
>your states tab and post
>there. Its funny how
>you guys like to use
>the Utards, etc etc to
>take a blow at us
>but I'd bet the majority
>of the bucks, bulls, etc
>that you idiots comment on
>are killed in Utah.
>
>Piss Off
>
>

Haha

Maybe the rest of us don't need to tell the rest of the world about our hunting exploits as much as you Utards do.

I'm from Wyoming and I happen to like Canadian bacon!! ;)

The only place you'll see more UT. clutter is in Eastern ID. on all of the OTC hunts LOL. Just kidding all you UT. guys, its not a bad thing having all you visit us up here for hunting season. I also don't mind reading all the UT. stuff here on the general forum. What can you do?

I highly doubt that anywhere near 90% of the posters here are from Utah. I'll call BS on that!

Also, the fact that the Owner of these Forums is a Utah resident should have little bearing on how the forum's Utah members behave. The site is set up for all it's "members" to communicate and contribute if they so choose, not especially for those from Utah.

The fact that there are individual State Forums tells me that the Owner would rather see State specific questions and chatter in those particular Forums. I like the idea and use my particular state forum quite often.

I agree with the Original Poster but this has been brought up several times before yet fallen upon mostly deaf ears which doesn't surprise me nor will i lose any sleep over it.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

When I was going to advertise here a few years back, I changed my mind (being I am a Utard) as the greater % of members were from......Colorado! Retail biz in UT, numbers didn't make sense. Wonder if that has changed in 3 or 4 years.

>Utah has some of the biggest
>mule and elk deer killed
>every year. You Canadian
>Bacon eating Canucks should be
>happy that UT hunters post
>on the general forum or
>there would be about 10%
>of the posts and every
>thread would end in "EH"
> The website is based
>in UT which I'm sure
>you are aware of?
>If you are from another
>state and don't like the
>UT posters then go to
>your states tab and post
>there. Its funny how
>you guys like to use
>the Utards, etc etc to
>take a blow at us
>but I'd bet the majority
>of the bucks, bulls, etc
>that you idiots comment on
>are killed in Utah.
>
>Piss Off
>
>

HaHaHa! A Utard with thin skin. Imagine that? I've been on this site for a very long time and I'm pretty sure CO beats every other jurisdiction when it comes to true monsters being killed each and every year.

>I discovered along time ago all
>conversations on here are centered
>around or pertain to Utah
>unless told other wise.LOL

They even think BC stands for Book Cliffs. ;)

I've just always figured the Utah hunters are so damn lazy that they dont want to just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I just call em as I see em!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom