donated hunts

Just for an update, Brandon Just finished another round of chemo and we are getting ready to fly to Texas to go on a Axis deer, Black deer and pig hunt. It will never cease to amaze me how awesome some people are. This whole hunt is the result of a flyer on someones doorstep and some phone calls. I will keep everyone updated and post pictures when they come available. The story of Brandon's strip deer is coming out in Christensen's Sport Illustrated and in Trophy Hunter.I know that we still have a long journey ahead of us, but just to give you all a taste of what hunting means to Brandon, he was telling my wife that he was a hundred times more excited to go hunting than he was for Christmas. I will do all I can to help him enjoy life and forget about his cancer.

Dan and Brandon,

Thanks for helping us remember what these holidays are really all about, "memories with family". Enjoy the ones you are creating now and those many more you will have down the road together.

Brandon will be in our prayers....

6426hunting_in_texas_025.jpg

We are home from Texas and we had an awesome time. Brandon shot 2 Black Buck and a nice whitetail. His younger brother Jackson who is 8 shot a wild pig. Nothing will ever compare to the joy I see and hear from Brandon when he is successful . I am one lucky guy to be able to spend the time with my boys. Here is one of Brandon's Black Bucks, 225 yards 1 shot to the lungs.This boy is good !!!!

Wow! I missed this thread before......

Need to stay in my office for a bit so my staff doesn't see the tears in my eyes. Seriously! Good stuff all!

Good for you Brandon!!!

S.

:)

This may be the best post ever.....

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I just wanted to say thank you again for all that helped find a hunt for my cousins son Brandon. Brandon lost his life to cancer yesterday evening at the age of 13. Even though it is a sad loss I know that the memories that people here helped create will stay with his father forever.

Thank you to all who helped,

Max_1(Daniel Jolley)

I am so sorry for your loss. This was the first time I had seen this thread and it made me tear up. My thoughts will be with you guys.

So sorry to hear of Brandon's passing. I have been on monstermuleys for years and this is hands down the bed thread there's ever been. Makes me proud to be a part of a group that has people like the ones here that stepped up and made something special happen for Brandon and his family. Thanks to all for your examples

Brandon may u rest in peace and be free from pain!! Thank u for touching our family if only for a very short time!! U and your family are in our hearts and prayers!!

Max, Diggerdan-

So, so sorry to hear of Brandon's passing. Thanks for allowing all of us to get to know him a little bit through the post and news articles. There were so many of us rooting and praying for that guy!

For those that rallied and stepped up to help him, Bravo!!! You really must've made a difference in that boys life.

TRH

Sorry for your loss.Prayers sent out for his family and friends.
R.I.P.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Just came across this thread today. HOLY COW!!! Great people on here. As I read about everyone and what they were willing to day, all I could do is cry. I have 4 little boys from the age of 8 to 1. Could not think of how I would do with this. So sorry to hear of the loss of your son. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Now I have to clear up the eyes before my employees show up and see that I have been crying.

Dan and family,
I am so so sorry to here about Brandon. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I am very thank full my family and I got to help Brandon for fill one of his dreams! The short time I got to spend with Brandon was great he was a strong young man that didnt let his illness bring him down. I have guided alot of hunts and Brandons hunt will always be on the top of my list. That smile will last a lifetime....
(food for thought)
As I read this heart breaking news from a e mail from Dan. I am up on the AZ strip scouting and getting ready for my 2012 season. Just so happens my phone beeps and it is this horribe news the ironic part is I am driving where I have no cell phone service and it is 50 yards from where Brandon missed that big buck. So the fact that I got that message at that ecact point of my trip makes me believe that he too was there going back for a second chance at that BIG buck. I can not amigine how hard this is for your family. All I can keep thinking about is how now he is comfortable. He can now do the things he enjoys with that smile on his face. That big smile that makes his cheeks hurt!!! Please stay in touch
Chad Woodruff
(928)814-2117

Founder, can we get those 2 pics of Brandon and his buck up on the front page?

RIP, Brandon. My heart goes out to the family.

GK

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-12 AT 02:48PM (MST)[p]I'm very saddened by your loss. I do mourn your loss. Thanks for being so kind as to share Brandon's story with us. God Bless you and yours.

Dz

This thread puts all of our bickering in perspective! We're so sorry that it had to be revived, but we need to remember not only Brandon and his family, but each other when we make our posts! "A child shall lead them"!

Thank you for introducing Brandon to us. He is an inspiration and helped remind us of what life is all about.

Of course he will be remembered. May god help you in dealing with his loss....

Brandon is no longer with us but every time I look at his deer on my wall I remember how blessed I was to have him as a hunting partner and son. Many awesome days spent with him in the field chasing deer. If you have a son do not wait until he is older to take him with you. Take every opportunity to experience one of life's greatest pleasure's HUNTING WITH YOUR CHILDREN. Until we hunt again I LOVE YOU BRANDON !!
362deer_1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom