Dove Season Sept. 1st!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-13 AT 10:09PM (MST)[p]

no sh!t sherlocke ******** holmes...........

would you let Paul give it a go?????

There's a season?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Gawd, you guys have me mixed up. I know, a Budweiser will clear things up.

Slingin', just for the heck of it, who are you huntin' with? I'm only 10 miles away in Woodlake. pc

Already primed!
We had a real good shoot last year and It is looking good again this year.
Let's see......sunflower field here and safflower field there and me in the middle!

PC. Been going to Visalia for almost 40 years. A hunting buddy's brother lived there for 25 years. A friend of his grew up in Visalia and still resides there. That friend has his hands in several businesses that helps with our access to some
really nice fields. We have hunted areas near Goshen, Farmerville, Exeter, etc. and always have had a great time.

>September 1st is on a Sunday,
>so the opener this year
>will actually be August 31.
>
>
>Eel

Wrong,
Dove season always open on the first regardless
of the day of the week.

Richard

I don't have anywhere to hunt dove, and live over in the Ukiah area...anyone know of some "pay to hunt" places, or good public area's? Over in Sac valley, or North. Central Valley might be a bit far...but guess I would still have an interest to learn of a good place or two if I were willing to make the trek.
rr

Thats the only hunt i miss since moving to Idaho in 1971. As a kid i grew up hunting in California,and we always started the season with Doves in the Ducor area out of Porterville, great memories and thats where i learned to shoot a shotgun,a model 12 20 gauge which i still have. I am going down to Bakersfield for the first time since i left to hunt with my brother in law and nephew.can't wait!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom