Down Goes Stanford and Boise St

L

littlejoe

Now if LSU and OK State can just lose and let the chaos begin. I love college football. What a win for Oregon at Stanford. Oh for a playoff; if only eight teams or sixteen.

oregon is the best team in the nation, RIGHT NOW. not in week 1, and maybe not in the playoffs- errr, wait- NCAA football doesn't have a playoff so we'll never know....

Oregon is the best team in a weak confrence. They had a chance the first week at a neutral site and got their asses spanked.

Oregon in a weak conference?? LSU is in a weak conference!!! SEC is a two team conference. Pac 12 is easily the toughest conference in the country. Just ask Utah... Boise has two many injuries to their DB's, and their kickers suck. We will see who ends up where!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I am a Boise Fan and even if they did beat TCU they are place pretty much where they should be now They are not a top 5 team .

You may be one of only a couple of people who believe the Pac-10 could comepete with the SEC, oh I get it your kidding right!!
I can't remember the exact number but I believe the SEC is something like 11-0 in BCS title games. Look it up.

The Ducks would give any SEC team fits. I would love to see them go to the title game. Being a BSU fan, I recognize we aren't as good as we were the past couple years, but we still want to go to a BCS game. Doubt that will happen now. Nor do we deserve it.

Put LSU in the pac 12 and they lose 3 games easily!! Over rated!!!

LOL!! Your right. They would lose 4 games....LOL!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-11 AT 02:32PM (MST)[p]Damm kingfish you must be using the same kind of west coast math that Cali uses to run the state budget. LSU has only played one Pac-10 team this year and they spanked their ass. OBTH it's also the same team that you claim to be the best in the confrence.
Even someone as slow as yourself can't dispute an ass whipping on a neutral site.

LSU/Alabama remind me of the way that war used to be conducted. Line up and overwhelm the enemy with physical dominance. Oregon would come in with gorilla warfare and wipe both teams away. You have to give it to the Ducks. Putting a little thought and finesse into the game, makes you a very dangerous team. I think their average time to score is under 90 seconds. I believe it is the future of college football. Look at what the NFL has done over the past 25 years. The game is evolving...

It pains me to say this but LSU would physically hurt and crush Oregon. Its kind of like when Florida and the fun and gun offense under Spurrier scored bunches of points, basketball on grass. When they played a smash mouth defense for the National Championship the Fun and Gun became the Chuck and Duck. Nebraska 62- Florida 24 two late touchdowns by Florida made it look closer than it was. (1995)

>LSU/Alabama remind me of the way
>that war used to be
>conducted. Line up and
>overwhelm the enemy with physical
>dominance. Oregon would come
>in with gorilla warfare and
>wipe both teams away.
>You have to give it
>to the Ducks. Putting
>a little thought and finesse
>into the game, makes you
>a very dangerous team.
>I think their average time
>to score is under 90
>seconds. I believe it
>is the future of college
>football. Look at what
>the NFL has done over
>the past 25 years.
>The game is evolving...

You guys have short memories, how did that thoughtful finesse game work out for the quackers eariler this season? It's hard to play a finesse game when you can't get off the line of scrimage. If you don't believe me just ask the ducks offensive line!!!

LSU only had 276 yds! Is that all the yds that big bad LSU can muster? They were sacked 6 times! They were almost bested in the running game,on yds per carry. That is their only game. 98 yds passing really? Idaho Vandals can pass for 98 yds! And we are talking the mighty LSU? Oh, and they recovered 4 fumbles! You have to give it to LSU, because they created the fumbles. Nobody can win giving up 4 fumbles. It was a game won because of turn overs. The stats do not reflect a dominate team. My money would be on the Ducks if they meet again.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-11 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]>LSU only had 276 yds! Is
>that all the yds that
>big bad LSU can muster?
>They were sacked 6 times!
> They were almost bested
>in the running game,on yds
>per carry. That is
>their only game. 98
>yds passing really? Idaho
>Vandals can pass for 98
>yds! And we are
>talking the mighty LSU?
>Oh, and they recovered 4
>fumbles! You have to give
>it to LSU, because they
>created the fumbles. Nobody
>can win giving up 4
>fumbles. It was a
>game won because of turn
>overs. The stats do not
>reflect a dominate team.
> My money would be
>on the Ducks if they
>meet again.

Your money would spend well down here.
You seem to be forgetting the stat that matters most.
40-27 Tigers in a laugher.
You want to know what I remember most about that game was thinking about how over rated the ducks were after watching them play. They are going to keep looking good as long as they don't get out of one of the weakest conferences in the country.

The PAC-12 are you kidding me?!LSU and Alabama's offense would run wild in that conference that cannot play defense. LSU beat OR once and would do it again. I am a die hard USC fan and they would be average at best in that conference. OR is quick and can score but the SEC is quick and big and hit harder than anywhere else. The SEC is the conference to beat no question. Even a 5-5 Florida team would be 8-2 or better in the PAC-12.

Rather amusing thread.
First off, the ducks have to beat the remaining scrubs on their schedule, a feat they seem to have trouble with.
Secondly, having to play a real team, like the three ranked ahead of them, they will get their asses handed to them, just like every other time they have faced a top tier team.
The ducks are a top team in a mid tier conference, the Danica Patrick of football.

Under 300 yds of total offense? If they are so good, why can't they run on a PAC 12 team? Oh, and why are the Ducks getting to your QB 6 times for sacks? Turnovers...that was the difference. And the Ducks still ran up and down the field on them. "Couldn't get off the line"? The Ducks still put nearly 20% more production than your beloved Tigers. That is not a dominate team! That is a team that got the ball to bounce their way.
My question is it the coaching? Or is it the players and their egos (Making them un-coachable)? NO doubt the SEC gets the 5 star players. With that type of talent, why aren't they producing more? I still stand by my statement, that the game is changing.

>Under 300 yds of total offense?
> If they are so
>good, why can't they run
>on a PAC 12 team?
> Oh, and why are
>the Ducks getting to your
>QB 6 times for sacks?
> Turnovers...that was the difference.
> And the Ducks still
>ran up and down the
>field on them. "Couldn't
>get off the line"? The
>Ducks still put nearly 20%
>more production than your beloved
>Tigers. That is not
>a dominate team! That
>is a team that got
>the ball to bounce their
>way.
>My question is it the coaching?
> Or is it the
>players and their egos (Making
>them un-coachable)? NO doubt the
>SEC gets the 5 star
>players. With that type
>of talent, why aren't they
>producing more? I still
>stand by my statement, that
>the game is changing.

Why aren't they producing more.... Are you kidding me, try 11-0
in BCS championship games. You can stand by your statement all day but it still dosen't make it anything but blind loyalty to a weak confrence. The numbers don't lie Tank. It's ok to root for your team but when you have already had your ass handed to you THIS SEASON on a neutral field all you are doing is flapping your gums.

DEFENSE!! LSU and Bama will kick out more first round drafts picks than any other two teams combined...

Screw Oregon, two straight beatdowns from the SEC and ya'll still don't get it?? Run LaMichael run!!

Boise sucks...

Arkansas is going 11-2 and would also destroy Oregon!!

Did I mention the ducks suck yet??

~Z~

My oldest is a senior at LSU this year so I'm a self proclaimed homer. I'd truly love to see the Tigers run the table this fall but of the next 3 games they have a real chance of losing 1 or 2 of them. Arkansas is a great offensive team and Georgia is playing very well right now. It is soooooo incredibly difficult to go unbeaten in the SEC. Geaux Tigers

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-11 AT 09:07PM (MST)[p]"First off, the ducks have to beat the remaining scrubs on their schedule, a feat they seem to have trouble with."

they're making a game of it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom