Doyle Hunt ??

Should have a report by monday morning....I'd like to feel sorry for the boys with tags having to put up with such horrible weather....but all I can think is, wish I was there with a tag in my hand...should see some great bucks out of this years hunt!!!

I have been watching the weather radar ,it looked like a lot of the rain and snow missed up there.I am curious what realy did happen weather wise up that way, I want to take my daughter duck hunting up there this weekend.

Talked to my buddy hunting this morning.
lot of snow on top, zip down low.
Some rutting,
No big bucks spotted yet.
He saw one dead , heavy 4x4 with big forks. and heard of another small buck killed.
More weather tonight.

I saw a pic last night of a nice 4x4 looked to be 26 to 27 inch and ok mass,The pic was on a cell phone so it was hard to tell but it should go 165 to 175

Heard a rumor that the open tag guy was chasing a good one in the Doyle hunt, never heard if he got it or not....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom