Draw Results ?

gknutson

I was wondering if anyone knew when they would be released. I couldnt find anything on the NMG&F website. Also is there any kind of backdoor ? Thanks guys.

June the 8th they will usually send out emails to the lucky ones the day before starting about 5pm

That is great, we all drew tags then. I was just stealing text from the Utah posts. I do not even know how to check credit card hits.

So if I got charged for the Habitat Stamp, Habitat Management and Access Validation, and Harvest Information Program Number, which were attached to my Muley application, will I get a refund if the muley app is unsuccessful?

Or was it a mistake to buy these validations on-line?

Not that I really expect an answer from youse guys, but that's the first email I got about the deer/elk draw and I thought I'd share.

I woulda just purchased them via the Internet once I found out I drew but thats just me.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom