Draw Results

Friday would be awesome! Thursday would be even better!
Like was stated, the G&F released them on Thursday the 1st last year but they have until Friday the 8th, this year, to post them.
I'll bet we hear this week. I hope we hear this week. I hope I draw a tag!!!
Good luck,
Zeke

Yep, I hope they keep my $1400.00. I just don't know why they won't keep my money!!!

Best of luck to you all.

Are you talking about Deer & Antelope for 2015?? If so, there is a change this year for NON-RESIDENT.
****Nonresident deer & antelope deadline date changed to May 31st for 2015 with results around June 20th.....so take a rest and wait 6-7 weeks fellas.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

After the Elk tag debacle in unit 7 last year my guess is the list has been made, but their checking it twice.

I'm in for a Bison tag and can't wait to find out the results!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-15 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]godeep,

What? no sheep, moose, and goat?

BTW, there is about to be another "tag debacle", jm77 and I are going to try to get it sorted out Friday. Will keep you posted.

I'm in the moose also, just don't think my 2 PP are enough to get me a tag.
I guess you never know though with the random draw.

Hey godeep,
I think a guy named rambo drew a resident random moose tag last year and shot a fine bull.
There's always hope....so... best of luck to ya!
Zeke

PS: We're a day closer to knowing draw results. Nightly sleep is becoming more difficult!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-15 AT 02:19AM (MST)[p]Last year I drew a resident random moose tag with 1 pp. You never know when Lady Luck will shine upon you. Best of luck to all in the draws!

>Last year I drew a resident
>random moose tag with 1
>pp. You never know when
>Lady Luck will shine upon
>you. Best of luck
>to all in the draws!
>

....and you made the most of your lucky tag by taking a great bull!

See godeep, there's always hope!

Zeke

>See godeep, there's always hope!
>
>Zeke

I have lots of hope, it's the luck that I sometimes lack.
No matter what I draw or don't draw, as long as me and my boy get out together I'm happy.

Good luck to everyone!

"That's the pepper", godeep.

***My dad used to say that when he agreed with someone.

We cannot have "premium" tags every year but we can have premium experiences with family and friends.

Zeke

>I called them and they are
>sticking by the May 8th
>date...
>
>I hope they are just saying
>that and will release earlier.
>
>
>www.VIPOptics.com
>
>Optics for Western Hunters...
>Sold by Western Hunters.

Way to go, you mad 'em mad...Lol

'Ike'

Bowhunter...

Funny thing is I keep calling daily and I keep getting the same lady... I think her name is Pamela and she is sticking with her story and does not give me any additional intel other than May 8th, May 8th, May 8th. Dang! I've got everything crossed, eyes, fingers, toes etc...

I want a moose tag.

www.VIPOptics.com

Optics for Western Hunters...
Sold by Western Hunters.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom