drew antelope zone 4 period 2

O

one1cut

yeaaaaaaaaa drew a great tag looking for any info on where to start to scout of the lope any help would be great thanks

First off, get an updated BLM map!
I'll send you a PM in the next day or two! I've had that same hunt and took a great buck!

1cut...how many points did you have to draw the hunt? I almost put in for that hunt too but changed my mind and got NADA.
Good luck on the hunt and post pictures later.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

one1cut, congrats on your tag, you will really enjoy this hunt. I hunted Lopes there a few years back and had a great hunt.

1594antelope_lassen.jpg

thanks nickw for the great info i will be getting back to you when i get the maps. the 2 goats in the pics are what i am looking for

hey 1cut better check with the boss i hear there not going to let you go the one at work and the one at home i guess you should just give the tag to me

i would love to give you the tag but you cant walk you know what you get when you shoot then out of the truck both the boss understand you can go and rub our feet when we get back to camp

Hunted it last year when the Wife drew her tag the 3rd year putting in. I will PM you.

Kevin

tanks for the info looking for a record book lope i will call you for more info thanks again

Rumor has it that we have another successful hunt here, with two great goats!

Let's get the pictures up! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom