Drew San Juan bear...

UThunting1

Looking for any info on bear in this unit. I drew all seasons and have hunted it for turkey a few times and been there for elk hunts. Thanks for any info...

I drew the fall Bear, but I will be hunting down there spring, summer and fall. Its a good unit but gets real crazy in during the spring hunt. PM or call me with any questions,
Kurt
435-820-0963

UT,

Lots of bear, but as KK said lots of hound dawgers in the spring, don't get in a hurry the fall is a blast. you hunting with hounds or spot & stalk? KK I haven't got an invite from you so I guess I'll have to invite myself.

I do have hounds available if needed. And I would not mind using hounds but I have always hunted spot and stalk. KK I will contact you soon.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-15 AT 08:48PM (MST)[p]Heck yea Randy, you and Mason will be invited. I think I will go 4-5 days a week then try to work 2-3 days through the fall hunt. I am sure I will be alone half the time.
I will keep you posted

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-15 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-15 AT 12:50?PM (MST)

Where have you been UThunting? You've been gone so long you lost your handle and had to add a 1 to it?

Welcome back Clynt! You've been missed, hope you stick around.

Yea I never got a invite either....I think it was like: Yea I drew San Juan then I hear
....so what are you going to do this fall...Ha ha

your killing me catman, your always invited. Didn't want to get to cocky till I seen my tag but it came today, so lets make some plans. I'll be down there a lot, so let me know when you and/ or Randy wants to go and we will make it happen.

UThunting1,

Congrats on the tag! I have hunted with Randy, Mason, and Kurt and if you get a chance to hunt with them, take it! Top notch dudes right there with some of the best dogs I have ever been behind. PM me if you have any questions. Sliverslinger400

Lol I did lose my log in code so started new. I am hoping to go down this week but I'm probably not going to have any hounds as my friend with them probably won't be able to brake away. So headed down probably alone lol.

Did anybody make it down this past weekend?

I had the trailer loaded up and ready to leave and then had a family member with a medical emergency on Thursday afternoon so we ended up not being able to go. (PS. All is looking better now, they're saying he can go home in two weeks).

I'm just wondering how the hunt was and what I missed... pics would be awesome too.

Grizzly

Any info on San Juan bears would be greatly appreciated. I thought I would have more time for the hunt but as life go's I still have not been able to break away. I am starting to feel this tag slipping away.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom