DRUGS ARE BAD!!!

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
It wasn't enough that my goddaughters mother didn't hurt the girls enough while being addicted to vicodin, alcohol and other drugs and eventually abandoning them to chase her addiction.. On the 3rd of this month she overdosed and died.. Now 2 beautiful innocent little girls have to go to a memorial this Sunday and say goodbye to their mother... It's pretty ##### up if you ask me..To say I am bitter towards their mother and what she put them through is an understatement..

Please keep them in your thoughts as Sunday will be a very hard and confusing day for them..

056fb20c.jpg

ffffff.jpg

HPIM0201.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sorry to hear that. Both of my parents died when I was nine. Although it was through no fault of their own.

I know you aren't asking for advice but I am going to offer some anyway. Kids are not stupid. Don't try and hide the painful truth from them by lying to them. It will confuse them and they won't know who or what to trust and believe. Just be there for them and love them. Look them in the eye and be honest if the time comes that you have to answer any questions.

Well.....she won't ##### with them anymore will she??....she did them a favor.

God bless those beautiful girls.

1283eagle_government.jpg

Snort, sorry to see you back here on such a sad occasion. Maybe those kids will turn out OK. I figure that they will with a Godfather like you watching out for them.

My thoughts and prayers sent for those little gals!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Prayers headed to you and the girls.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Damn man that is way sad but seemingly the better for the kids.

Hang in there for sure and Prayers to ya from No. Utah....

Robb

I wasn't gonna write that...but Zigger took the words out of my mouth. She oughtta be in hell for doing that to those girls. Good thing they have you around....hopefully lots more like you.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

My heart goes out to you and i am sure that all the MM'rs join me. There is no way we can express our thoughts. We have our heads down and our hearts are heavy. Tomorrow or the next day things will be better. If you really need help and you ask it will come.
J_T_B

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-14 AT 06:49PM (MST)[p]Bless those two little girls; with you watching out for them, their life will be much, much better off.

Been there with my boy. No doubt that womb owner made a shittttty choice by not taking care of those little girls as she could have.

Two beautiful little girls you got there Buck. May god bless them and comfort them in their time of need, and always. The pics on this post will go a long way in helping them realize how much they are loved. God bless you also Buck....

JUDAS Snort!

Been worried about you!

Ain't heard from you in I don't know how long?

Gonna be a Tough Deal for them Girls for Sure!

But Uncle Snort has been/Will be a Big Help they'll never forget!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Wow......muleyqueen is dead. Remember her elkass??....she was hot...used to make Jenn jealous

1283eagle_government.jpg

BuckSnort....sorry to hear this kind of death and I have always enjoyed seeing the pictures that you posted on Facebook of the girls.
Keep up the good work taking care and getting them out in the wild and away from the bad crap that goes around these days. Those two young girls always will look up to you and by all means, they should. They will need you more than ever now Jason.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

>Wow......muleyqueen is dead. Remember her elkass??....she
>was hot...used to make Jenn
>jealous
>
>
1283eagle_government.jpg

I do Remember!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Looks like they are in good hands now, Jason! Kudos to you amigo on impacting their lives in a positive manner.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Sorry for their loss, But now they have chance, It gong to be uphill battle raising them, But I think you have it in you do a great job of helping them do it.
Prayers are headed our way. Any help you need just post it up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sorry for your heavy heart buck. My biological dad bailed on me when I was 4 mo old (drugs). My biological mom was in and out of my life until I was 12, when the addiction she was chasing finally caught her. I'm 36 now and very greatful for my real parents for bringing me into their home when I was little.

You do the same for those little girls. Believe me, they need your guidance.

SNORT.........REALLY SORRY TO HEAR THAT NEWS, SOME TIMES I JUST CANT BELIEVE WHAT TAKES PLACE. I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE SURE THOSE GIRLS HAVE A GOOD RUN IN LIFE, THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!!! TAKE ER EASY.........................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-14 AT 11:40AM (MST)[p]Jason - so sorry to hear about this - for those girls sake. It is very similar to my aunt and my two cousins. She died when I was 9 (suicide) and left them (7 and 4) without any parents. Before that, she had lead a destructive lifestyle that saw the two of them living with my grandparents most of the time anyway. After her death, grandma and grandpa adopted them, and were able to give them a good, stable life. They still both had their problems, but are doing pretty well now. They will need a lot of love and they will have a hole in their lives that they will never be able to fill. They will need counseling and guidance to help them live with that and not try to fill that hole with inappropiate things like drugs, alcohol, and sex (and thus the cycle repeats itself from generation to generation). I pray they get that. Stay close to them - they will need as many positive role models as they can get, both men and women.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hopefully the following chapters in their lives are filled with love and joy they so truly deserve.

It should never be about her,,,only them two little girls. I'm not much for prayer, but I pray happiness takes a front seat in their lives. A couple beautiful flowers will bloom given proper parenting.

I haven't been on here much lately.. But I want to thank all of you for the positive thoughts.. They are doing pretty good, they have a lot of love from their dad, family and good friends..And I agree with Zigger, they are much better off with her gone but I'll leave it at that..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Forgot to mention that they went on a cruise to the caribbean with their daddy and grandparents and will be headed to the Kaibab with their daddy this friday for a week...Keeping them busy this summer helps for sure..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom