Duck Dynasty?

mickeymouseoutfitters

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-13 AT 07:36AM (MST)[p]I thought they were just a bunch of old guys that shot ducks. Never new they had common sense.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=26529785&ni...-happened-to-us&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-5

I'll just go ahead with my come back with the people that are for abortion: "Your mother should have had an abortion."

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

These guys have their heads on straight. It's about time we get somebody on TV who my daughter can look up to. Every time I read more about these guys, I'm more impressed.

I have watched their show many times,in fact have seen every episode. Although somes times alittle made up, i feel like i have developed almost kinship to these guys. They definately promote family values, that are a rarity today. I am retired,but work with some guys in the Fall that are from the southern states,and i'm always impressed with there reverence for their closeness to family and country. And yes i laugh my ass off with some of the stuff they say and do!

It's a little corny at times but it beats 9/10 of anything else on TV. At least I don't hear "bleep" "bleep" every other word. I wish them well.

Eel

It's about the only show that me and my 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl watch. We think it's hilarious.

Don't much care for their BS TV Show!

They gotta be from down around where lesgo lives!:D

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

THEIR SHOW IS KINDA CUTE. BUT THERE ARE ANOTHER 25-35 HUNTING SHOWS ON THE TUBE IN WHICH THE PARTICIPANTS NEED TO GO OUT AND GET A REAL 8-5 JOB !!!!.......................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom