Duck Dynasty

S

slickrock

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-13 AT 08:06PM (MST)[p]http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/12/18/exp-erin-duck-dynasty-profile.cnn.html?iref=allsearch

LOL. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall at the next board meeting? I think Phil is in deep dark doody.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hey Slick?

You Don't Really watch this Crap do you?

Hope I didn't offend you!

You might be related to these Guys?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Duck Dynasty or the news? Yes to both.

Jeezus BCB. Just watch it. It's pretty funny.

Slick

It Ain't Funny at all!

Bunch of Cull-Breeds from the South!

Probably still Makin their own Shine!

Did you bid on their Millionth Quacker Call Slick?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good hell Bessy, you got a hairball or sumthin? You've been grouchy, b!tchy, and lookin for a fight for awhile now.

Holidays got you down in the dumps? Or did your favorite "hand lotion" curdle up on you?

It's not about what he or me or anyone else thinks. He's telling everyone what God says. It's all about what God say's in His word. God doesn't approve of it and He says so in both the old and new testaments. It cracks me up when the gay and lesbian community gets so upset when someone condemns their lifestyle. It kind of proves that, hey there's something wrong here. If it was just someone's choice and there was nothing wrong with it, then who would care what others said. Do you hear anyone ever say that the heterosexual lifestyle is wrong or it's just a choice or I was born this way. If someone said it was not an appropriate lifestyle then everyone would laugh them into oblivion or not even give them the time of day. We sure wouldn't read about it in every news source out there. It makes perfect sense when God also says in His Word that during the end times what's right will seem wrong and what's wrong will seem right. We are there. I do not hate the sinner, we all are, just the sin, their's and mine.

LOL! ......Bessie changing his sig to something only a Utard can understand, then calling a bunch of Louisiana millionaires "dumb".....?

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Good for him. Say it like it is!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Good for him. Say it like
>it is!!
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

+1

>>Good for him. Say it like
>>it is!!
>>
>>Joey
>>
>>
>>"It's all about knowing what your
>>firearms practical limitations are and
>>combining that with your own
>>personal limitations!"
>
>
>+1

+2

>>>Good for him. Say it like
>>>it is!!
>>>
>>>Joey
>>>
>>>
>>>"It's all about knowing what your
>>>firearms practical limitations are and
>>>combining that with your own
>>>personal limitations!"
>>
>>
>>+1
>
>
>+2
+3

What the hell happened to "freedom of speech"? Doesn't matter what your beliefs are, he voiced his in a respectful manner and that was it. He didn't threaten anyone, act out in regards to his words, etc...
F**k A&E!! If I was duck dynasty, i'd cancel and go to another channel.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>LOL! ......Bessie changing his sig to
>something only a Utard can
>understand, then calling a bunch
>of Louisiana millionaires "dumb".....?
>
> "If you get upset or
>offended by ANY website forum
>
>post.....especially mine, you need serious
>intervention!"

Hey Nicky!

Never Called them Dumb!

The SUCKERS Are You & People Like You Buyin the Duck Calls!

Just goes to Show,if you were Smart enough,You'd be a Millionaire too!:D

Also goes to show it doesn't take a very good TV show to Lure people in,can you Imagine if somebody came up with something really worth watchin on TV?

With your Wits Nicky you ought to be able to pull a TV show off better than this?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 06:01AM (MST)[p]Someone always has to be offended. Good grief SOME americans are so soft.

If gay was natural we'd all be hemaphrodites so how can Phil's statement not carry any validity? Screw A&E and find another channel.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Phil got suspended. So, if you quote the Bible and agree with it, you lose your job in America? Wow!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]Ridiculous. He expressed his opinion. This country is so PC anymore it makes me want to puke.

I will send in some comments to A&E about how stupid this whole thing is. It's good down to earth family entertainment... not much of that on TV these days.

Now we have gay channels to watch on prime time TV as well. Wonderful.

So now if you don't like gays or condone their lifestyle you're wrong?? YOU MUST CONFORM TO THE NEW AMERICA!!! Sounds more like China.

So..Bessy...You're not a redneck hick??

You'll have to forgive Bessy. He suffers from duckaphobia. Someone claimed the duck he shot years ago.

Eel

well....he does have a point.....

"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus," Robertson says in the January issue of the men's magazine. "That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical."

it amazes me how powerful 2% of the population can become with the proper tactics.......and allies...

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>You'll have to forgive Bessy. He
>suffers from duckaphobia. Someone claimed
>the duck he shot years
>ago.
>
>Eel

Maybe he does not like ATV's because duck hunters use them.

The fact that anyone gives a ratsass what this guy says is what's amazing to me. I mean seriously, is this the guy you go to for life advice? Or spiritual guidance? Give me a break. I do not watch the show but, from what I have seen, I don't understand the attraction to it.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

What a way to boost ratings,kinda like Chic Filet. I'm sure the producers look at every recorded episode, they would have the say if it is to be shown on TV wouldn't you think?

The wrong guy was fired. The moron occupying the White House should have been the one fired.

2311idiot.jpg

>
> What a
>way to boost ratings,kinda like
>Chic Filet. I'm sure the
>producers look at every recorded
>episode, they would have the
>say if it is to
>be shown on TV wouldn't
>you think?

Never mind, I got it wrong

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 01:34?PM (MST)

I'm not a big Duck Commander fan but Phil getting dressed down and fired from A&E is just wrong. I'm going to find out what shows A&E puts out that i like or might watch and let A&E know that i just fired them, no longer will watch anything they put out.

I've always let the gays, cult religious, or any other non-conformist sect of general society be. When they get to barking too loud though, it's time to let them know that not everybody has to accept them with open arms or hold their own opinions to themselves.

edit; I just sent this to A&E... [email protected]

"Sorry but you backed the wrong side. Until further indication that you back down from punishment for Phil's freedom to state his own and many of our beliefs, i will no longer watch any A&E programming and gladly spread the word far and wide for others to do as they choose."

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13
>AT 01:58?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13
>AT 01:34?PM (MST)

>
>I'm not a big Duck Commander
>fan but Phil getting dressed
>down and fired from A&E
>is just wrong. I'm going
>to find out what shows
>A&E puts out that i
>like or might watch and
>let A&E know that i
>just fired them, no longer
>will watch anything they put
>out.
>
>I've always let the gays, cult
>religious, or any other non-conformist
>sect of general society be.
>When they get to barking
>too loud though, it's time
>to let them know that
>not everybody has to accept
>them with open arms or
>hold their own opinions to
>themselves.
>
>edit; I just sent this to
>A&E... [email protected]
>
>"Sorry but you backed the wrong
>side. Until further indication that
>you back down from punishment
>for Phil's freedom to state
>his own and many of
>our beliefs, i will no
>longer watch any A&E programming
>and gladly spread the word
>far and wide for others
>to do as they choose."
>
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"
+1

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 05:36PM (MST)[p]But the guy in the White House likes Gay's & Blacks and even Duck Calls and vaginas.

Slick

>But the guy in the White
>House likes Gay's & Blacks
>and even Duck Calls!
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Guy in the white house has been banging every man woman and child in this nation regardless of sex.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Fondler is upset with his words as well. He just disconnected cable TV in the Clubhouse so no more Duck Dynasty. Sad day.

>>LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-13
>>AT 08:06?PM (MST)

>>
>>http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...-duck-dynasty-profile.cnn.html?iref=allsearch
>>
>>LOL. Wouldn't you like to be
>>a fly on the wall
>>at the next board meeting?
>>I think Phil is in
>>deep dark doody.
>>
>>Slick
>>
>>"The Road goes on forever &
>>the Party never Ends"
>
>The gays should be all over
>it. They are suckers
>for a good doody on
>a wiener
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

No wonder they get diseases

What will Slick Watch Now?

"The gays should be all over it. They are suckers for a good doody on a wiener"

Suck the doody off a wiener? Sounds like a club house initiation rite to me 1-911. You just let the cat outta the bag so to speak?

And BCB what do you suggest I watch? FOX & Flintstones?

Slick

Not Suggesting anything Slick!

You Ain't been the same since I Suggested Ms RUS was HOT!:D

Just Sayin Slick!

Duck Dynasty may not be an Option!

One more thing RUS!

After living & Dealin with Rednecks & Hicks here for many years I just Ain't impressed with your Favorite Show!

Some find it as Entertainment!

Here in the Basin it's just a way of Life!

I'll bet they got Relates in Myton!:D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 08:52PM (MST)[p]BCB, after reading your signature all I can conclude is that you know nothing about Rednecks.

Slick

>BCB, after reading your signature all
>I can conclude is that
>you no nothing about Rednecks.
>
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

Well Slick!

I can Spell 'know'!:D

Remember Slick!

I got an A in Math & never cracked a Book!

Ok. You got me on that one BCB. You are one bright sob. Now do us all a favor & STFU.

Slick

Drink one more totti RUS!

Just an MM GRAMMAR lesson!:D

eldorado, What a crock...

In summery, this article said, "But regardless what happens with Duck Dynasty?s ratings, it should be clear to all that we live in a country where liberals and conservative are both held accountable for the words they say. And that is the way it should be."

Held accountable? We can freely say that the President of the United States is a Freaking liar, baby molesting, son of a Botch, that, anyone who believes in God or Church is a idiot, trying to buy his way to somewhere that never was or will be, And that those who run this country are nothing but a bunch of crooks,.. We can say that and more with no accountability to anyone,.. but, as soon as a personality type says something perceived against gays, the limp wrists jump all over themselves to call for his job and get it more times than not!

"Held accountable" only when expressing an opinion about Gays! I don't know how they did it but the gays have way more power than any other minority group ever had and that ain't right!

Joey

It just goes to show how far this country is falling into the crapper...F. them all, you go Phil!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I don't
>know how they did it
>but the gays have way
>more power than any other
>minority group ever had and
>that ain't right!
>
>Joey

That comment alone right there explains a lot of what is wrong today. It shouldn't matter if you are the majority or minority or anything in between, when dealing with people we should all be equal...

We now have groups that have leverage (power) over other through political correctness/connections to get what they want throughout EVERY aspect of a person's life. Which is total BS!

I don't give a dam if you are white, black, brown, purple, yellow, believe in god, don't believe, believe there are a thousand gods, believe god approves of every thing or doesn't. At this stage of our existence we are all equal and that's it.

as far as the link above about gander/goose... I completely understand what he was saying, however that dude talking about sarah palin was using derogatory words. Phil (I don't believe) was doing the same thing, he simply stated his opinion of gays. He may not have chosen the best way of doing it by talking about vaginas and anus's (lol) but oh well.

For comparison, we all hate anti hunters and I don't give a dam about what their belief and statements as long as it isn't a lie to get the public to their side. If they believe it is mean, hurtful, barbaric etc... for us to hunt, that is fine with me. That is their opinion and they can state it...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-13 AT 07:14AM (MST)[p]>What's good for the goose is
>good for the gander.
>
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/19/the-right-s-duck-dynasty-hypocrisy.html

I guess your hero, the writer of that article, fails to see the difference between wishing someone crap in their head (bashir v. Palin) and what Robertson said. No hate speech at all from him, just from your buddy and his ilk.

People like that writer don't give a chit about what muslims have to say about gay folks ( I checked some of his articles and could find no opposition). Nope, they would rather cast shittily constructed words against any conservative, no matter what that conservative says.

Sacramento School Districts just passed a ruling in favor of if your a male but you think your a girl you can use the girls bathroom and vice versa,now that is some sick sh#t right their and we as tax payers are paying for it.

Thanks for the link Joey. I have joined you.

"Until Phil Robertson is fully reinstated on the Duck Dynasty" program, I have deleted A&E from my channel lineup and will no longer support you. Sincerely..."

Eel

GAY MANIFESTO: We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

>
>The wrong guy was fired. The
>moron occupying the White House
>should have been the one
>fired.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Dam, for once i agree with u

Oddly enough it seems that Phil Robertson respectfully as possible has affirmed what the majority of Americans feel. I think most of us are tired of biting our tongue.

Like Phil I don't give a crap what your preferences are, just don't tell me you are not committing sin in the eyes of the Lord.

Do what ever you choose but keep it to yourself and don't expect society to support your deviant behavior.

Slick

>Oddly enough it seems that Phil
>Robertson respectfully as possible has
>affirmed what the majority of
>Americans feel. I think most
>of us are tired of
>biting our tongue.
>
>Like Phil I don't give a
>crap what your preferences are,
>just don't tell me you
>are not committing sin in
>the eyes of the Lord.
>
>
>Do what ever you choose but
>keep it to yourself and
>don't expect society to support
>your deviant behavior.
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

Agreed.

Dang, there may be hope for you yet.

Naw, Phil should apologize.

I don't know why he doesn't understand!?

I am sure that having gay people all over this country is good for all of us. Who cares that being gay goes completely against NATURE...let alone God!

Who cares...If they are attracted to another mans toosh then let them have it.....no loss to me.

Phils got this all wrong...gays are a blessing to all of us...nothing like having a lispy friend on every corner of the block.

Phils got nutz...

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Just to make it fair I think A&E should give the Gay's their own show, maybe they could name it Die Nasty.

264...I almost fell out of my chair....awesome!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

>I don't
>>know how they did it
>>but the gays have way
>>more power than any other
>>minority group ever had and
>>that ain't right!
>>
>>Joey
>
>"That comment alone right there explains
>a lot of what is
>wrong today. It shouldn't matter
>if you are the majority
>or minority or anything in
>between, when dealing with people
>we should all be equal...
>
>
>We now have groups that have
>leverage (power) over other through
>political correctness/connections to get what
>they want throughout EVERY aspect
>of a person's life. Which
>is total BS!
>
>I don't give a dam if
>you are white, black, brown,
>purple, yellow, believe in god,
>don't believe, believe there are
>a thousand gods, believe god
>approves of every thing or
>doesn't. At this stage of
>our existence we are all
>equal and that's it."
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>
>
>
>Let me guess, you drive a
>1 ton with oak trees
>for smoke stacks, 12" lift
>kit and 40" tires to
>pull a single place lawn
>mower trailer?

Im pretty sure that our country was founded on and is still ran(supposed to be anyway) as a "Majority" democracy. That being said, the whole idea that all should be treated with kid gloves is a bunch bull crap, and I am personally stick of it! I am personally sick of the laws being modified and twisted to fit, bend around, or stipulate for individuals! This is not, and never will be a good way to run a society. People do, and should always have the basic human rights, but why should 95% be told they have to be careful not to hurt 5% of the populations feelings? What we can and cannot say? Even if it is our own personal religeous beleifs, which are protected(or so the law says) by the Constitution of The United States! How in the heck is that being a "majority" democracy? Or even equal for that matter? If they want to be equal, which is what they are striving for right(?), why is it that they can throw a tissy fit when someone even eludes to the fact that they dont understand why they are the way they are or that they disagree with their lifestyle choices or go far as to condem them or state that GOD disagrees with what they are choosing to do, but then turn around and inflict the same injustice that they are claiming and not allow the individual that they are directly attacking to beleive or say or choose to do what he wants to? Basic laws are set to protect society and to bring order to where there would otherwise be chaos. Things now days are being taken way to far and they are way out of hand. America is slipping, and will continue to slip as long as the legal system continues on the path that it is and has been going down for quite some time. It will remain the same as long as politicians and country leaders set the example that they are setting, and are only in it for themselves and their own selfish interests($). It is unfortunate that the small groups of individuals will be the ones that bring on the demise of this country, as the famous saying indicates, all they need is for good men to do nothing.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-13 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]Cracker Barrel has gotten so much support in favor of Phil, they have gone back on their idea, was reported in print, of removing Duck Dynasty items from their shelves.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/22/cracker-barrel-screwed-up-big-time/

I have sent a letter of support to Cracker Barrel. Our notes, e-mails, and voiced support does matter!!

Joey

>What will Slick Watch Now?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Hey bob is that your quote or someoneeles's... Well it's a good one...

>>What will Slick Watch Now?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>>Cold Hands I Shall go
>>down Fighting for American Pride
>>& Rights!
>>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>>Throw Their Hands in the
>>air & I know I
>>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>>by Myself when they Turn
>>on us but I'll make
>>
>>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>>Situation where I Hope to
>>Hell All Americans become True
>>Americans once again & Stand
>>up for their Rights!
>
>
>Hey bob is that your quote
>or someoneeles's... Well it's a
>good one...

Hey Manny!

Or should I say:

"Thanks Manny"?:D

Oh it's Mine & it's Pissed a lot of people off in a short time!

Maybe I'll get the same treatment as Phil & get EX-COMMUNICATED?

Might be a while before NVB Bittches about my Signature again!

Dear A&E,

Thank you for re-instating Phil to "Duck Dynasty" It was the right thing to do. Sincerely....

Freedom of speech
Guess old Jesse is mad now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

WOW, that is surprising....he will probably offend all those faggot viewers that watch DD all the time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom