dude WILL WET HIMSELF!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=46...lea-indictment-of-trump-aides-in-russia-probe

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

No Dude will not wet his pants. The investigation involved Manafort's dealings from 2008 to around 2014 and he was not connected to the Trump campaign at that time. His aide made the stupid mistake of lying to the FBI while under oath during a interview.

If I remember right they never placed Hillary and several of her people under oath when they interviewed them about the possible email violations. Makes you wonder why they failed to do that with the Clinton investigation.

RELH

I was just being factitious, I know why also. You will never get FTW or Dude to admit why it was not done which is a breach of their standard operating procedure.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-17 AT 11:15PM (MST)[p]"dude WILL WET HIMSELF!!!"

For a minute there I thought LaVoy's wife was headed to Oregon and he was hiding under the bed again.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

Yeah I laughed about Podesta using his law firm to threaten Fox news to get them to stop reporting on them. It pissed off Fox news and they came back with a more in depth report on Podesta's hand in paying for the false Trump allegations.
If Muellar is playing a straight game of investigation, both Podesta brothers will be going down and a few other Democrats with them.

RELH

Let's hope that is true, more likely outcome is going to be a Yuge mess of a shytstorm for team Trump or a political disaster like a Presidential pardon for Manafort.

I could care less if they locked them all up but it sure appears that Mueller continues to go down the Russian Rabbit hole and there are canaries singing about both sides being involved. To pretend team Trump is pure as the driven snow is laughable at best and pathetic at worst. Hillary has always been one step from a complete melt down but the talking Yam has as well.

Time will tell but I bet as unhappy as the Democrats will be, Trumpettes will be even more unhappy as the fallout continues. The Drip, Drip, Drip will become a flowing stream slow but sure.

#sad

Nemont

Nemont you are letting your hatred for Trump cloud your common sense. I think time will show very little on Trump and the Russian collusion, but will reveal that Putin led Hillary and the Democrats by their nose and getting what he wanted.
Putin played their outright greed and lack of moral ethics to the limit and laughed all the way while doing it.
You might care less about locking them up, I care a lot and hope they get all of them, GOP and Democrat, and make the next ones think twice about doing this again.

RELH

$500 says it will cost Trump's presidency WAY more than Hillary's. Remember, he won and is going to be in the hot seat?

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-17 AT 07:17PM (MST)[p]If the liberal press would play fair, I would take your bet. The way they slant the smallest thing makes your bet a sucker bet. The only thing that will cost Hillary would be if her money was seized due to illegal profit as the result of a racketeering conviction.
Trump is in the hot seat because of the one sided press and the fact the Democrats are playing a dirty game of politics. Trump has to take some of the blame for his off handed shooting back and not knowing how to play politically correct, or just not wanting to play politically correct.
Bottom line he was a far better choice then crooked Hillary and a crooked DNC.

RELH

The choice was two turds. Let's bet then that Hillary never gets in trouble for any of it. Won't payback a dollar and will never be convicted much less ever indicted for anything done while she was Sec. Of State.

I could care less if the old hag was thrown in prison but it ain't happening so it is your cages heat fantasy let's see how much you actually believe that she is going to be convicted. $500?

Nemont

>The choice was two turds.
>Let's bet then that Hillary
>never gets in trouble for
>any of it. Won't
>payback a dollar and will
>never be convicted much less
>ever indicted for anything done
>while she was Sec. Of
>State.
>
>I could care less if the
>old hag was thrown in
>prison but it ain't happening
>so it is your cages
>heat fantasy let's see how
>much you actually believe that
>she is going to be
>convicted. $500?
>
>Nemont

From 2,500.00 Bets down to 500.00 Huh?

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Nemont, there is no post by me that says Hillary will be convicted of any crime. I HOPE AND WISH crooked Hillary will go to prison, but I also know she is very adapt at circumventing the law based on prior history.
Due to the Obama cover up and the corrupt investigation by Comey, too much time has passed allowing Hillary to destroy most, if not all, evidence connecting her to a crime that she can be convicted of. You know that as well and the reason for you trying to sucker someone into a bet with the odds greatly in your favor.
What gets me about you, is the fact you try to come off as a patriotic American and then turn around and say you could care less if they are convicted. Are you a fake patriotic American?

RELH

>Nemont, there is no post by
>me that says Hillary will
>be convicted of any crime.
>I HOPE AND WISH crooked
>Hillary will go to prison,
>but I also know she
>is very adapt at circumventing
>the law based on prior
>history.
> Due to
>the Obama cover up and
>the corrupt investigation by Comey,
>too much time has passed
>allowing Hillary to destroy most,
>if not all, evidence connecting
>her to a crime that
>she can be convicted of.
>You know that as well
>and the reason for you
>trying to sucker someone into
>a bet with the odds
>greatly in your favor.
> What gets
>me about you, is the
>fact you try to come
>off as a patriotic American
>and then turn around and
>say you could care less
>if they are convicted. Are
>you a fake patriotic American?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

You should have to go to remedial reading class. When I said I could care less it means send her to prison, she is meaningless to anything.

For any Trumpette to question any other American about their patriotism is such a joke that it barley is worth the bandwidth you used to type it. Your guy is going to probe to be a disaster for the country. Just wait.

You pretend to be a conservative but support a guy who isn't and never has been and he is going to do to the right what Obama did for the left.

>
>
> From 2,500.00 Bets down
>to 500.00 Huh?
>
>
>

Doesn't make much difference if Trumpteers won't pay, does it? Now they won't even bet on their main Yam.

Nemont

>>Nemont, there is no post by
>>me that says Hillary will
>>be convicted of any crime.
>>I HOPE AND WISH crooked
>>Hillary will go to prison,
>>but I also know she
>>is very adapt at circumventing
>>the law based on prior
>>history.
>> Due to
>>the Obama cover up and
>>the corrupt investigation by Comey,
>>too much time has passed
>>allowing Hillary to destroy most,
>>if not all, evidence connecting
>>her to a crime that
>>she can be convicted of.
>>You know that as well
>>and the reason for you
>>trying to sucker someone into
>>a bet with the odds
>>greatly in your favor.
>> What gets
>>me about you, is the
>>fact you try to come
>>off as a patriotic American
>>and then turn around and
>>say you could care less
>>if they are convicted. Are
>>you a fake patriotic American?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>RELH
>
>You should have to go to
>remedial reading class. When
>I said I could care
>less it means send her
>to prison, she is meaningless
>to anything.
>
>For any Trumpette to question any
>other American about their patriotism
>is such a joke that
>it barley is worth the
>bandwidth you used to type
>it. Your guy is going
>to probe to be a
>disaster for the country.
>Just wait.
>
>You pretend to be a conservative
>but support a guy who
>isn't and never has been
>and he is going to
>do to the right what
>Obama did for the left.
>
We haven't even seen the full fallout of Obama yet.

>
>>
>>
>> From 2,500.00 Bets down
>>to 500.00 Huh?
>>
>>
>>
>
>Doesn't make much difference if Trumpteers
>won't pay, does it?
>Now they won't even bet
>on their main Yam.
>
>
>Nemont
Trumpteer, only one so far

I think we should see if Founder will set up a bet section. You and dude throwing the bet me phrase around as much as you do. We may need to keep track of these I'd hate to see you guys magically forget when collection day comes forward.

"We don't have a gun problem we have prescription drug problem."

>I think we should see if
>Founder will set up a
>bet section. You and dude
>throwing the bet me phrase
>around as much as you
>do. We may need to
>keep track of these I'd
>hate to see you guys
>magically forget when collection day
>comes forward.
>

Got one word for you there chickenhawk: Stoney.

So far the only people who forget they make bets are the supporters of the talking Yam. Before you want to whine about whether I am good for it, you should get your own team's cheerleaders to make their bets good.

Nemont

nice comeback. Care to explain how your new man crush is going to win? Or do you live in make believe world?

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-17 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p] Well he's not my mancrush I've followed him for the last couple years and if listening was a strength of yours you would probably agree with alot of his beliefs and values. One thing I do know he is doing exactly what trump did using the digital platform to his advantage. Unlike the career politicians a few people are figuring that out. I just know not to say it's over based on polls I guess you still haven't figured that out.

#notsurprised #failinginsuranceagent

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-17 AT 08:24PM (MST)[p]Mouth you have too many bets running and I'd have to see some financials on your end before we could make a bet. The way you say bet me to everyone I'd put you in the high risk category of defaulting on payment. Then I'd have to charge F##k you over interest since your an insurance agent so you can see what the shoe on the other foot is like for people you f##K daily. So basically it would cost me too much money and time to recover it from you. So the answer is no and we'll just see the end result.

#tomanybetstokeeptrackof
#sloppyinsuranceagent
#Sad

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-17 AT 09:31PM (MST)[p]Chicken hawk losers won't bet because they can't pack their own water. I have exactly one bet right now and one that your teabagging buddy welched on.

You won't bet on your man crush because you are a yellow coward , period

Let's do this. Let RELH hold the money. I will send him certified funds and then you do as well. I don't need to see your 1040EZ, just remove the chance that you will be another Stoney.

Nemont

You'll never get a bet out of these losers. they have no spine or dedication to anything. I have the same thing going here locally.

Manafort is not as big of problem to dear leader as they guy who's already plead guilty. the way you slurpers and FOX try to play this down is shameful.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/george-papadopolous-trump-guilty/index.html

Muller is just getting warmed up. guilt should be the undoing of this chitty administration but they have no honor, fear will be what tears them apart. reports from inside say it's like a haunted house in the west wing right now and it ain't because of Halloween.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom