Dumb with love

Long Time Member
They are getting silly with love.

89618cheaters.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Dumb With "LOVE" :) = The Mormon 500 of Hard workers trying to Return to their NEST.... To Make Babies. Happy Mormon or not so Mormon Babies.

Dah same insane thing happens with ALL of our Wildlife. But they have no Tail Lights and Radar no workie on Dem. Yet a REAL CAMERA Dozzz.

The scent.... (or desire {Demand}) We sure do understand such.

Great Post 1911.

One question...?... Is the Buck making a Moving Violation or a Mechanical Violation...?

Love Yah... I am happy in San Diego.... sorta :-(

Jagerdad :)

Can hardly blame the guy...basic animal instincts/sexual drive overrides all normal thinking/behavior during the rut. I could've watched this guy and photographed him all day from less than 30 yds. There were a few smaller bucks waiting in the area as well!
Here's another guy I watched one day, sampling urine, sniffing out does, lip curl, lowering his body in a sort of "creep or crawl" posturing toward the does. The same year I observed a small 3 pt. about daylight using all kinds of posturing trying to interest a doe. At about 11am and over three miles away, he still was having no luck on what I'm pretty sure was the SAME doe! Determination!
34253121.5.jpg

45513121.6.jpg

13417big4x4.3.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom