Dump some gas on the fire

rutnelk wrote:

"Prout, you are the biggest hypocrite the earth has ever seen. On the UDWR website you were always slamming someone if they had only been a member for a few days or months. Now you are defending Brooklyn, who only has a few posts, just because she has the same opinion as you, suprise, surprise. Your MO hasn't changed and never will. I have read your posts on this site as well as others and you insult and attack other hunters more than anyone else on the forum. While standing on your soapbox you call other hunters on this site "dipwads" (classy) and accomplish what you accuse others of doing."

You are full of it, I could careless how long someone has been on a forum, here or on another forum. Nice try though. Please show ONE TIME where I have attacked a "real person" on how they hunt or operate their business, I'll wait.....along time because you won't find it. Attacking rutnelk for makinga dumbass post is NOT the same as attacking Doyle Moss, or any other real live person. If you can't see the difference, then you are a MORON. I'll keep waiting for you to find a post of mine where I attacked someones honor or made an attack against a fellow hunter, not a forum member hiding behind a computer. You'll dig for along time amigo. Bring it on mental midget!

PRO

You may notice I have NOT made any comments on the outfitter in question on whether I approve or disapprove of what he did/didn't do. That is NOT my MO! Same for the Arizona bull. Shocking isn't it?

PRO

I'm just curious about the going rate for a finders fee. How much was Mossback going to pay this 9 year old, and how much did McClendon pay his guy? I'm not trying to start any controversy, just curious.

Well, you can certainly tell he didn't kill it in UT. There aren't 30 camoed out mormons standing behind it.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p]D-13er, "A double cross in the hunting whore ferturnety" . LMAO.

Brookey wrote, "Doyal would bend over backwards to help anyone, thats how these clowns found out about the bull" Yea I'am sure Doyal would bend over backwards to help anyone as long as he gets paid. ISN'T THAT WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS ALL ABOUT? THOSE GUYS DIDN'T WANT TO PAY HIM FOR THE INFO?

A 9 year old is heart broken? Are you kidding me? So if the kid got paid or one of Doyals paying clients killed the bull the kid would be happy? LMAO I'am glad to see that our younger hunters are being taught what hunting is really about.

Those guys in the pretty blue shirts followed Doyal to the bull? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't Doyal notice that he was being followed?

This is the funnest chit I've read in a long time.

I love MM.

What comes around goes around

For all you defending Doyle Moss...I seem to recall this scenario happening last year however it was the other way around.

Doyle caught some video of Mr Hogans 267 deer. And the next weekend we went out to check on the deer, some outfitters were on the ridge looking for the deer we had been watching for six weeks.
To make things worse Mark was offered $10,000 to let the auction holder kill the deer. Thankfully, mark declined and killed one monster of a deer.

What is this all coming to?!!? I'm calling my grandpa and going fishing.

Pro
I must of missed at the voting polls were you were voted in as spoksman for the hunting world. I also have not seen Doyle sign his name to any post or do i care. I do not care for doyle or this mark guy. alls i see is people saying doyle got screweed by this mark guy. which is fine. but to bad so sad they should go on with life if doyle is that good which i hear he is then he can find another bull. they seem to find him every year. I am sure there are plenty of guides out there who find good animals and then someone else shoots it. but we don't see post for them to have a big pitty party. I am with some of these other post. that say guys who pay big bucks should hunt with the rest of the pack. Your funny keep the crack ups comin YOU ARE THE PRO

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]holy balls what a bull, 438",reguardless who guided/harvested this Bull ,can you imagine what the rest of the season has in store for everyone.NV. UT. ,AZ .Cant wait to see the next bad ash bull.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07 AT 07:48PM (MST)[p]Someone said this guy was given a tag again this year because he didnt have an opportunity last year? I think out of all the crap being thrown around thats the best!

As for who owned the bull, I think the state made that clear when THEY issued all us NR a smaller portion of tags.

Dear Mr. State,
I did not get the opportunity to shoot the biggest bull in the state this year, can I try again this year. WOW

In case you were wondering about my lack of posts ive been a member since 99, is it okay I talk?

Mike

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]This kind of hunting sucks. It's not right. Money or not, it's wrong. The droptine bull, now this. The new generation of hunters have this bullshit to look forward to? It would sicken me to have my son see some of the things "hunters" have done to fill a tag. Not to mention the "guides". Luckily he is 5 years old and there is time for him. I'll guide him. I love big antlers as much as the rest, but I'd rather eat my tag than lower myself to the incessant bickering and posturing of those that Get the big one, or say they do no matter what. Houses, highways etc. Who cares? The sonofabitch is BIG, KILL IT! There's some more gas. mtmuley And I really don't care if you are the biggest pecker swinging guide or outfitter in the country, If you sleep at night, I guess it is O.K.

>Well, you can certainly tell he
>didn't kill it in UT.
>There aren't 30 camoed out
>mormons standing behind it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So tell me, If Joe Dokes stumbles on this bull I'm guessing 10 guys will run up to him before he gets a chance to shoot or is that why they shot him in July, before joe hunter could stumble into him and tell the bounty hunters to stick it?

Another question, how the heck did a 9 yr. old kid find some bull? I doubt he rode his stingray out there. Daddy trying to make Jr. a bounty hunter at 9?

I'm kinda confused as to why some of you care about this bull being in velvet. Some of you/us shoot deer in velvet and I don't seem to hear all of you thinking that's SO F'n CRAZY!!??!?!?! I do love to see the brown and hardened antler but good grief.

Josh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom