Dutton Muzzy Bull

F

fj40hunter

I shot this bull on the Mt. Dutton muzzleloader hunt. I passed on some nice bulls early in the hunt. I was after one of those Dutton monsters, they are few in numbers these days. After nine days of hard hunting I couldn't pass on this huge five point bull. I shot him on the last day of the hunt with the help of some good friends. With good fronts and almost 60" of mass this bull scores right around 350. Not the monster I was after, but it was the hunt of a lifetime. Elk hunting on Mt. Dutton is a very unique experience. I ended up shooting a great bull and could not be any happier with the way my hunt ended.
81bull_elk_016.jpg

9159bull_elk_017.jpg

6942bull_elk_027.jpg

I'd love to kill a big 5 like that! Thanks for sharing the pics. Congrats on a successful hunt.

That is a very good bull for the dutton from what I have heard. I love the fronts on him.

What a great bull. I had a tag on the Dutton in 07. I would not have passed up that bull. Way to go.

5x5 350 class Bull that's a awesome bull in anybody book.I couldn't pass him up either if I had a tag. I love big 5x5 those huge whaletails are what trips my trigger.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I was just looking and this bull again.

And I just gotta say WOW!

That is the coolest 5x5 I have seen. Awesome bull.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom