early archery bull

tailgunner

My son and I had the first archery hunt . He finally pulled 45lbs and we put in together ( he just turned 13 ) this was his first archery elk hunt and it was a good one .We knocked this guy down on the third day and had several other close encounters with bulls and bears . We chased bugling bulls ever day and had an awesome time . My son is hooked for life .
7226gila_hunt_2013_338.jpg

That is an awesome bull. I know your more proud of that bull than any you have ever taken yourself. Congrats to both of you. My 13 yr old son and i will also be chasing bulls in a couple weeks. We cant wait.

Nice bull that's what it is all about right there. Great Pic and lasting memories..

Nice shoot'n young man...

))))------->

WHOA! great Bull!

Great trout guide Check!

Great Elk Guide Check!

Cant wait to get another fishing trip booked with you Jeff!

Ross is still bragging about that 15 pounder!

Nice Bull, That's the way to get it done. Congrats to the young fella.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Here are a few more pics of our hunt , we got dropped off deep in the wilderness and hunted for nine days some of the trails were washed out on the way in. Packing the bull out the horses were sinking to there bellies in the mud and that was before all the rain the last few days . I'll bet it was tough getting around on the second hunt .Good luck to all .
9204gila_hunt_2013_379.jpg

7429gila_hunt_2013_390.jpg

1004gila_hunt_2013_301.jpg

2791gila_hunt_2013_311.jpg

Awesome Bull! You guys Rock! I know you worked hard for that bull! You deserved him, Great Job! Hopefully next year I can tag along with you guys!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom