Eelgrass' SLC Escape Vehicle

kilowatt

Eel....here is a couple pictures of a 1932 Ford w/Hemi 392 that has a 671 Blower to help you with your trip. My friend built this car and painted it also.

NO UHP is going to catch you...

6949blown32.jpg

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I've never owned my own motorcycle for a reason. When younger, i had a couple buds that had more than one bike. I crashed every time we rode them. For some reason, i thought i could go way faster than my zero skill level would allow and would have a potentially serious crash. Eventually i figured riding motorcycles, for me, wasn't a healthy thing to be doing.

I looked at that car Kilo, i started thinking about motorcycles. lol

Seems most times that i'm border to border, straight on through, no stops in Utah, it's raining across the flat parts. Not my choice of rig for out running the cops but very nice rig for your bud to rumble around town. Now he just needs a time machine.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Not good for me Brian....I'd be buying new rear tires about once a week.

Sweet ride though. Is that a steel body car?

>
> eel, keep the
>cowboy hat off and don't
>try to go around the
>road block. ☺

No kidding...:)

Now You can Compete in the Mormon 500 Eel!:D:D:D

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

Yes that is all metal. Richard bought the metal body in pieces at the factory in eastern Brookville,Indiana and hauled them home to NM and built his own rig/jig to assemble the parts and spot weld them. Then he got everything straight and finished the welding & body work etc. I think it took Rich around 2 years to finish it and test drive it on the highway just east of Albq. Said the first time that he entered I-40 to head west towards city, he punched it and said that he had a good grip on wheel and still almost lost it. Got to a friends house and then drove back home at a much slower speed. I have pictures with the HP of that rocket, somewhere close to 900 horses.
Told me that he is going to take the blower off the roadster and put of the 392 Hemi in his 1932 Ford 5-window Coupe and take the 2 Edlebrock Quads off the coupe and put on the blown Hemi and sell the roadster and keep the coupe.
He has another project car in the works to finish and then sell.....a 1951 Ford Coupe.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Pretty cool. With that Eel ought to be able to keep up with stop and go rush hour traffic Where as top speed is 5 mph. I know he had a hard time keeping up with the Nash Rambler. Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom