Electoral Map

NeMont

Long Time Member
So for the cognitive dissonance crowd on here, aka the fakers, would anyone explain the electoral math you are using in predicting a Trump win?

I just looked at the RCP composite polling on 7 swing states.

[b[North Carolina-15 electoral votes[/b]

clump6_zps2vmea14w.gif

Michigan-16 electoral votes

clump2_zpszlxugeef.gif

Virginia-13 electoral votes

clump4_zps52cpujw5.gif

Wisconsin-10 electoral votes

clump3_zpstzurxwxu.gif

Florida-29 electoral votes

clump5_zpsdleeykkt.gif

Pennsylvania-20 electoral votes
clump1_zpsxr2cidtu.gif

Ohio- 18 electoral votes

clump7_zpsnipavvtp.gif

Easy question, how on earth does Trump get to 270? Don't give me excuses. How does Trump change his numbers in enough of these 7 states to get to 270 electoral votes?

Nemont

Not much of a chance for him. His only hope is millions of deplorable, redneck, coal miner types who don't say a word but will vote for change. That and millions of blacks, hispanics and kids stay home. Doubtful but it worked in Britain.

The problem is that the polls are of "likely" voters. Hard to imagine he is going to move his poll numbers enough.

Trump was doomed from the start but his problems are snowballing as we speak. he has no chance anyone could beat him.

Nemont hit on a good question that's been bugging me. how can the evangelicals support a man who's done and said the things Trump has? I can only assume they agree women are nothing but breeders and sex toys so what's the problem. grab you some pu##y that's why it's there.

You have to give the Mormons credit, they're dumping him faster and harder than anyone. I think religion is a crock but I respect people who walk the same line they talk even if it's imaginary. if the drop 'n flops lived by their own words the bible belt would do the same.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Trump was doomed from the start
>but his problems are snowballing
>as we speak. he
>has no chance anyone could
>beat him.
>
>Nemont hit on a good question
>that's been bugging me.
>how can the evangelicals support
>a man who's done and
>said the things Trump has?
> I can only assume
>they agree women are
>nothing but breeders and sex
>toys so what's the problem.
>grab you some pu##y that's
>why it's there.
>
>
>You have to give the Mormons
>credit, they're dumping him faster
>and harder than anyone. I
>think religion is a crock
>but I respect people who
>walk the same line they
>talk even if it's imaginary.
> if the drop 'n
>flops lived by their own
>words the bible belt would
>do the same.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

blah blah...depends whos reporting if you don't know that by now reality will freak you libs out...

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=39997

The one person who is more deplorable than Donald Trump is Hillary Clinton. I'll choose a pervert over a liar any day.

Manny,

Polls are all over the place and you need to look at averages. Have you even looked up how the UPI poll was conducted, what is the margin of error and how does it correlate to other polling. There are outliers on both ends. Average them all together and then take a look. You boy is getting out voted in the electoral college and he HAS to win Florida or he is a toasted orange marshmellow.

Nemont

The only meaningful polls will be after the last debate. By that time all the beatings will be in full effect.

Maybe Hillary is a liar . Trump is a liar and a pervert . so you're saying a pervert can lie with impunity. why?

Glen it's over. it's time to end the denial and move to the depression stage. only a Manny could have such a lose grip on reality.

Anyone who hasn't made their mind up by this point is too dumb to mark their ballot so they're irrelevant.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Glen it's over. it's time to end the denial and move to the depression stage.

You're probably right. The economy will take a hit if Hillary wins.

It will be more then the economy that takes a hit. Hillary said a while back who would be a superb choice for the next supreme Court Judge. The name she gave was Barrack Obama. Maybe that is the reason Obama chose a home in the Washington suburbs instead of going back to Chicago. Short commute to the courthouse. You can look for Ginsberg dying or leaving in the next 4 years and Hillary gets to appoint another liberal anti gun justice. That will be the legacy we leave our kids and grandkids to fight with. NO THANK YOU. I VALUE MY KIDS AND GRANDKID'S RIGHTs FAR MORE THEN SOME OF YOU DO.
Is Trump the best choice, no he is not, but Hillary is a far worse choice that has been left with us to contend with.

RELH

This most important article I read this year n sommthing you have not mentioned are all the people who gave up on voting but because of trump have come back to the table again for this very reason to take our country back from deceptive liberal n the enviro hacks .period ...Clinton will not only loose she will be indicted come January 2017... Hah...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-16 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]
>This most important article I read
>this year n sommthing you
>have not mentioned are all
>the people who gave up
>on voting but because of
>trump have come back to
>the table again for this
>very reason to take our
>country back from deceptive liberal
>n the enviro hacks .period
>...Clinton will not only loose
>she will be indicted come
>January 2017... Hah...

Indicted? That ship sailed right past the House Republicans and now she is untouchable on her emails, on Benghazi, on the Clinton Foundation. There are enough immunity deals out there to make her judgement proof, all thanks to the partisan hacks in the House that never were able to lay a glove on her but used up all the ammo for future indictments. Your heroe's pi$$ed away any chance of your fantasy ever coming true.

If all these voters have come back then how come they don't appear in ANY of the polling.

I will spell it slower for you, Trump cannot win in the electoral college in less he knocks off some purple states, he has already given up on Virginia, He is badly behind in North Carolina and he is sucking wind in Wisconsin. Without a combo of a couple of those states and winning in Florida there is zero chance he gets to sit in the White House.

Will you put your MM.com account where your mouth is or are you all hat and no cattle?

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-16 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]Ne'

I realize its impossible for you to agree with a religious zealot such as myself but u too will be eating ur words soon enough, I get it ur assuming people in politics are as honest as you are, but they're not, its been proven just look at the FBI; polls are being fudged with so its no surprise the electoral vote can be fudged with as well, look honor is gone in this country maybe not with you, but our politicians hah gone with the wind.

the new world order is at stake here, n Trump won't budge, you maybe one who is hiding his head in the sand but its common knowledge these daze in the world, dude even wants it too happen, retarded as that sounds...yah I studied the subject since it was first mentioned by Bush senior and its all falling into place as we speak.

so I was wondering I had this missed call from Washington DC this morning, did Obama try n call me to ask me to tone down the rhetoric against Hillary; hah never know....lol

look I have seen people healed from their death beds instantly if God can do that he can put whom ever he chose's in office, n for our sakes it won't be hillbillery

>
>eel you've been doing too many
>drugs with your butt buds.
>find an economist not doing
>drugs with you who thinks
>Trump would be better for
>the economy.
>
>
>http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/22/news/economy/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-economy/index.html
>
>You douche bags own Trump.
>I'll stop laughing when I'm
>good and ready and not
>one second before. GFY.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
GFY.....That means go fund yourself,like the Clinton foundation?

Hey I have been saying for over a year now that, according to Romans 13, God put Obama in Office twice. So we agree that whom ever is President was put there by God?

Now how come God makes the Donald have to sweat out these final weeks and not just wave a wand and put Trump up by 10% in ever state?

Also why does god want so much money and resources wasted on campaigns that he controls and not use all that money to feed the poor, house the homeless and help the less fortunate? Seems like god has some weird priorities when it comes to American politics.

In addition if the NWO is required to fulfill the prophesy of Christ Triumphant return, why would God want to stop the NWO by putting Trump in power? Seems odd to that an all powerful god would allow the NWO to develop and right before the part of the Tribulation he would use Trump to stop it.

You do realize that Trump is part of the CFR. See how that fits into your NWO ideas.

Nemont

>
>
>
>Every state should the equal
>amount of electorials ,that would
>make it simple.

So the founders got wrong in our Constitution? Do you know what a Representative Republic is?

Nemont

>>
>>
>>
>>Every state should the equal
>>amount of electorials ,that would
>>make it simple.
>
>
>So the founders got wrong in
>our Constitution? Do you
>know what a Representative Republic
>is?
>
>
>Nemont
Yes it means a Banana Republic?

>>So the founders got wrong in
>>our Constitution? Do you
>>know what a Representative Republic
>>is?
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>
>
>Yes it means a Banana
>Republic?

Wrong answer, it means the greatest nation on earth with the best Founding Document.

>
>>>So the founders got wrong in
>>>our Constitution? Do you
>>>know what a Representative Republic
>>>is?
>>>
>>>
>>>Nemont
>>
>>
>>Yes it means a Banana
>>Republic?