Elk calls HELP!!!!!!!

B

BIGGRIZZ32

Need to know if there is a better replacement latex for the primos elk bugles other than the blue clip ons. I've heard of a brown double reed latex and some that comes in green squares thats very durable. What I'm wanting is a louder call and keep blowing out the blue clip ins. Any help would be appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-09 AT 03:48PM (MST)[p]Why do you need to go louder???? Primos bugles are loud enough....Actually most bugles are far too loud in hunting conditions if you are pushing that much air through them.

It is not about screaming as loud as you can! IMO!

That is why bulls are so bugle shy these days compared to years ago. A cow call works wonders now,if properly used.

get ahold of elknut1, not only does he manufacture his own calls but what other call company will give you his own cell phone number and help you learn how to call? try him, thousands of dead elk cant be wrong!
www.elknut.com

Well, I don't know where yo hunt but I've had much more success by being louder and being more agressive than I ever have playing with a cow call which I've done for years. I've also killed several good bulls and had more luck and getting bigger bulls by being louder. That is why to me louder is better.

Try the powder free latex gloves (blue). If you know anybody in the healthcare industry have them pick you one up. They are a tougher grade of latex and you can cut them as big as you want and stretch them as tight as you want.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom