Elk Cape

Bugler

I need a commercially tanned Bull cape, to mount a bull Elk. Rocky mtn species please and it's over 400 inches so I'll need at least a 32 inch neck. .Thanks
Bugler

The antlers are repro's of a 489" bull. I'm not the owner just doing the work. Sage antler reproductions does them. They are in Muley crazy mag.
Bugler
P.S. If I get a cape and get it mounted I will post pics of it

I have a flawless heavy necked rut cape from a Wyoming bull that I shot last year with a bow that scored 374".Pictures can be seen in Eastmans' elk hunting book as well as Bugle and Outdoor Life. Professionally tanned, no holes. I don't have ceilings high enough for the mount so I am holding on to the cape in case I move but would be willing to sell. What price range would you pay?

Congrats on your hawg!!! Must have been a thrill to take a bull like that with stick/string.

Cut a hole or add on-it would be worth it.

Non typical, Those capes usually get 250 to 350 at taxidermist shop. This being late in the year I cant find any that are tanned and this big. If interested in selling it I can talk to my client who wants the mount done let me know

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom