Elk Down, and Fill the Freezer!

tulsaburnside

This is my daughter Kenzi's elk hunt from back in 2021, from my YouTube channel. I post a few of her videos there, but it is hard to stay on top of it.

The organization Swollfest, gave her that Trackchair, and also told her they would take her hunting. She decided that she wanted a bull elk.

We were lucky that they were coming to a waterhole because of the drought. We are locked in position once we get set up so having animals come to our area needs to happen! The first morning a nice bull, little smaller than this one, came into the waterhole and left straight away, presenting no shot. The next afternoon, this one came in as the video shows.

20210930_180534 (2).jpg

20210930_181333.jpg

Kenzi elk_2.jpg

Great stuff! I don't know how difficult it is for her to travel, but if she is interested in turkey hunting, check out the KT Team. They may come to her as well. Great organization and right up your alley.

Great stuff! I don't know how difficult it is for her to travel, but if she is interested in turkey hunting, check out the KT Team. They may come to her as well. Great organization and right up your alley.
She travels pretty easily (it may be some work for dad, but we get it done). I need to contact them and see about her hunting with them. Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom