Elk hunt help

Rl72422

Drew a west desert deep creek elk tag. Don?t know much about the area. Went scouting this past weekend. Lots of hiking i know will be required. Anyone hunt this area can give me advise where to start. The boarder of the tribal land I know is good. Also I hear elk come down to the ranches on the west side. Thanks for the help.

Didnt know that was a requirement to put that on here. No it's not a play for more info. Right now he is in the army. Based out of fort Bragg. If you want more info about him I will send it to you. How about a picture of his tag. Thought this site was for hunters and anyone who needed info or advise or just to post info out there for everyone to read, get advise from or help. I'll make sure to be not like you!

Start above the fields in Ibapah. Go up arts canyon and South. Chase bugles. There will be bulls around. If you want to get up high and glass, Tom's creek on the east side is a good option. Saw some great bulls in there a few years ago

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom