Elk hunt Manti

S

star (Guest)

I heard tonight that there is a late mature bull archery hunt. Does anyone know anything about it?

I haven't heard anything about that, but I hunt down there all the time, so If you do find out for sure, let me know please....

Is this wht you are talking about:

(2)(a) A person who has obtained a general archery elk permit may pay a $5 handling fee to obtain an Extended Archery Area Permit from the Division to hunt within the extended archery areas during the extended archery area seasons as provided in Subsection (b)(i) and(b)(ii).
(b) A person who has obtained a general archery elk permit and an Extended Archery Area Permit may use archery equipment to take:
(i) one elk of hunter?s choice within the Wasatch Front and
Uintah Basin extended archery areas from September 13,
2003 ? December 15, 2003; or
(ii) one elk of hunter?s choice within the Nebo-West Desert and
Sanpete Valley extended archery areas from November 15,
2003 ? December 31, 2003.

Here is the unit discription:

Sanpete Valley Extended Archery Area
(Elk) (November 15 ? December 31)
(Auxiliary permit required)
Sanpete County ? Boundary begins at Fountain Green and the West
Valley Road; south on this road to Radio Station Lane Road; east on this road to Manti and the Manti Canyon Road; east on the Manti Canyon Road to the U. S. Forest Service boundary; north along this boundary to Pleasant Creek; west along this creek to US-89; north onUS-89 to the Big Hollow Road near Indianola; southwest on this road to Fountain Green. USGS 1:100,000 Maps: Provo and Manti. Boundary questions? Call DWR Springville office, (801) 491-5678.

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom