ELK & LOPE DRAW 2012

YukonDall

Long Time Member
AS I UNDERSTAND IT WE MIGHT KNOW ABOUT DRAW RESULTS AT THE END OF MARCH.......IS THAT CORRECT??? ANY BODY GETTING GIDDY AT THE POSSIBILITIES OF DRAWING A TAG????? I HAVE NOT FELT LIKE I WAS A PLAYER UNTIL THIS YEAR, STILL WOULD BE VERY SURPRISED IF I DREW. GOOD LUCK TO ALL...............YD.

For those not familiar with the New Mexico draw, you can still put in for the draw and IF successful in Arizona. go into your account and cancel the whole application. All of the money, minus $20, is returned to you. So you are going to HOPE on drawing a tag, by pass New Mexico and go to an over the counter hunt in Colorado. Good luck.

Kiowa Hunting Service
www.kiowahunting.com
[email protected]

Just to let you all know......

I heard from my friends, aunts boyfriend, brothers, father that they are expecting the elk and antelope results to be posted no later than the 12th rotation of the moon around the sun on the vernal equinox of the third month of the Aztec calendar. By my scientific calculations this should be exactly 45 seconds before the New Mexico tags are due.

Sincerely,

Abraham Lincoln

yes you can apply in new mex and cancel your app, but you wont get your money back until the results are up. keep that in mind.

>yes you can apply in new
>mex and cancel your app,
>but you wont get your
>money back until the results
>are up. keep that
>in mind.

Like that matters to draw junkies?

On the posts about deleting your New Mexico app if you draw Arizona - how can you do that when no changes can be made after March 28 to the NM app and the AZ draw happens after March 28?

New mexico ,It very simple. log in to your account and delete your hunt. you will not get your refund until the draw is over . this can be done up until the draw it self starts , done it before. Good luck in the az. draw guys I will get my tag this year . couldnt pass up the great bow dates this year.

I called two different offices of NM G&F this am and was told by both that no changes and no deletions can be made after March 28.

I called the SW office yesterday on the 6% unguided nonresident cap, 4th choice deer and if the app could be deleted after the deadline but before the draw.

I was told that if the 6% number was .5 or less the number was rounded down, the 4th choice hunt was a quadrant hunt and that I could delete the application at anytime before the draw. The only kicker was that the money wouldn't be refunded until May.

Now I am thoroughly confused.

The offices I called were Sante Fe and Roswell. I also called AZ G&F and asked if they could tell me when the draw results would be posted. I knew what that answer was going to be but thought I'd be bold enough to ask anyway.

Last time AZ did online apps my Buddies credit card was charged before the draw and we got drawn that year. So I have been checking the card everyday. So far no luck tho!

I'm hoping it monday.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom