Eman Al-Obeidy

202typical

Long Time Member
Eman Al-Obeidy = Wag the dog
One more way the left and the media prop up Obama's war. Its truely unbelievable the blatant protection by the MSM towards Obama. You have this story of this one woman who was "allegedly" raped by some Kudoffee thugs and the MSM is milking it for all its worth. I mean after all if women are being raped then Obama had good reason to bomb Lybia. What a freaking joke. This woman does not even have a black eye for crying out loud. Hell women and children and men were being raped with broom handles in Iraq and the press never said a word..............oh wait yes they did they said Bush was a Nazi.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

What the hell does that have to do with anything? her story came after the NFZ started.

If the NFZ had failed, if the US were the only one involved and if americans were dying as a result your comparison may be valid. as it is you're just upset it hasn't failed.

In this weks poll 66% of americans say they approve of our role in Libya. you have your work cut out for you to spin it into a wreck.

Well 440, let's revisit history for a minute.

Regarding Iraq:

"An ABC News/Washington Post poll taken after the beginning of the war showed a 62% support for the war, lower than the 79% in favor at the beginning of the Persian Gulf War.[2]

May 2003 A Gallup poll made on behalf of CNN and the newspaper USA Today concluded that 79% of Americans thought the Iraq War was justified, with or without conclusive evidence of illegal weapons. 19% thought weapons were needed to justify the war.[9]"

No doubt there was support for the war in Iraq early on but again, you libtards managed to hate on the war ONLY because of who was in office at the time. Now it's your guy and all of a sudden you leftys love war. Go figure!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Since none of your predictions come to pass I see no reason to think you're right on this one. time will tell.

Can you find where I have predicted anything in the past that hasn't come to pass? I'm not big on predictions so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I'm sure you won't have any trouble searching the archives and finding these predictions you speak of so I'll get some popcorn ready while I wait.

Well Forkie like the commercial says "Grab a Snickers, it's going to be awhile"
WVBOWAK

As is usual 440 you are deflecting.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

You're not qualified to make predictions , the fact you make few proves you're slightly smarter than you seem.

You're saying Libya will become unpopular. if you look back I was faulting Obama pre NFZ for not acting when McCain said we should, you said it wouldn't happen.I'm no Carnac, but compared to you I am.

Libya was the right thing to do and as long as americans don't start coming home in body bags and the price tag doesn't get out of hand nobody is going to care. look eleswhere for trouble it's out there.

440sexyback, please READ my initial post before you pop off. I am simply making a comment on the hypocrisy of the media and the left. Not a word about if Lybia is the right or wrong thing. So before you start quoting Johnny Carson READ the post you momo.

Thank you Forthewall

So... first I make all these predictions that never come true, and then I'm not qualified to make predictions so I'm smarter than I seem because I don't make any? Wow! you are dumb as a f**cking rock! Stick to the topic dumbass and stop trying to justify Obama's war by putting words in my mouth. I never said this war will get unpopular did I? Go to rehab already!

You moron you compared the Libya NFZ to the Iraq war and it's support. I've know my border collie is smarter than you since the first day you crawled on this site, now I'm convinced my horse is smarter too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom