engagement photos...

dslaughter

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-07 AT 11:45AM (MST)[p]Last weekend my stepdaughter and her boyfriend got engaged. This morning I took them out for some engagement photographs to put in the wedding announcement that they are sending out. My wife's not terribly happy with the results and I can't figure out why... any ideas???

DSC_0188.jpg

David,

Appears love is in the air in more ways than one.

Great lookiing pair. Both of them.

Which pair will make the cover of the wedding announcment??

Judging from the concerns of your wife, I guess I know.

Megacool photo.

Larry

Brandon,

I agree, thats funny as heck.
Them kids will probably set the world on fire.

What have you been up to sir ??

Miss, Ya....

lrv

WTH WERE YOU LOOKING AT???

O.K.!!!

NOW I SEE IT!!!

TELL THE WIFE TO COOL IT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

TimberHunter COULD PROBABLY HIT THAT BUCK IN THE ASS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

My wife even laughed at that one!!!

Personally, I thought the photo was horrible, too much clutter in front. Still pretty impressed with your step daughters choice of partners. Can't figure out which gal is your stepdaughter.

Just teasing. Congrats on a cool photo and give our best to those kids.

RUS

Cool picture but make sure and tell them NO WEDDING when the hunting seasons are on for deer, elk, antelope, moose, bear, ratcoons, squirrels etc. LOL

Brian

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Rus, she's the one with hair. :)
They were good sports about finding a good buck for the back ground. It was about 25 degrees when I took that shot and they were freezing.
They are shooting for an early April wedding so except for some good fishing or turkey hunting down south we should be ok.
I took Travis on his first elk hunt this year and although he didn't get a shot at a bull he worked real hard. I think he'll do.

That was too funny, I needed a good laugh. I would definitely frame those atleast for your house. Kinda like letting them know whats important in a picture. Great shots.

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned what a nice buck that is. He's got nice deep forks and looks really good! The heck with the kids, do you have any more photos of the buck? There's plenty of years to take pictures of the lovely couple, but you might never see that buck again.

I took the wifey out today to show her where we took pictures yesterday. I got a good shot of her while we were there too...

pam-cropped.jpg

Caelk
here's one for you...

caelk.jpg

since all of the lady folk are blurred out I'd have to assume (1) you're talking about the deer) or
(b) you have one heck of an imagination
and no offense would be taken to either... thanks for asking.
ds

TFinal take note! There's a new photographer in town!

What a touching photograph. Nothing like the bond between mother and daughter!LOL!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom